Back in the day?

Lee_2f2f

Cartoons - Mr Blobby tom and jerry, scooby doo, moomins,

TV Programmes - i diden't watch much tv programs as a kid as was out alot, only watched cartoons at night

Food - Bn Bn's Parma Violets Jelly tots 10p space radiers plain chipsticks

Toys - Pokemon Cards gameboys playstations car bits, ect ect

cartoons- the clangers, bagpuss,tom and jerry

tv progs - blue peter, knightrider, the a team.

food - haggis,neeps and tatties, fish fingers.

toys - skateboards, grifter and chopper bikes, sinclair spectrum 48k(with the rubber keys and tape player to load games.) top trump cards.

they were the days,no speed bumps,no speed cameras and petrol was about 50p a litre..

Cartoons : Hong Kong Phooey ... ( quicker than the human eye !!! )

TV Progs : SwopShop... ( never did manage to swop owt )

Food : Salt & Shake crisps . ( around the time the factories were having competitions to see how many blue bags they could get in ... i got a bag with 17 in once ) , Space Dust ( i wasnt a bully...but we used to pin the softies down and put it in their ears !! )

Toys: Skateboards , Rubics Cube ( i think i managed to solve it once , but my mate could do it in about 20 seconds )

Edited by duffa

Cartoons, - simpsons, TOXIC CRUSADERS FTW

TV shows, - kenan and kel, just william, last of the summer wine

Food, - wizz, chicago town microwave pizza, dib dabs,

& toys. - micro machines, manta force,

80s child!

Cartoons: he-man, thundercats, captain planet, those bears that downed some go go juice and bounced everywhere, ducktales, tom ad jerry

TV Shows: ghosttrain on sat morning, live & kicking, Noels house party, youbet, gladiators

Food: much bunch in little 'men style' pots, bear shaped ham, lucky charms (which i can buy locally now for £6 hee hee)

Toys: micromachines, sega megadrive2+mega CD (WOOOOW), GHOSTBUSTERS house with real slime that burnt into the carpet woops ahah trolls & stretch armstrong, hippo game?!

Hungry hippos for the win!!!!!!

Edited by mykez69

Cartoons - Mr Blobby tom and jerry, scooby doo, moomins,

TV Programmes - i diden't watch much tv programs as a kid as was out alot, only watched cartoons at night

Food - Bn Bn's Parma Violets Jelly tots 10p space radiers plain chipsticks

Toys - Pokemon Cards gameboys playstations car bits, ect ect

i had you down as a colouring book and crayons kind of guy :roll: :roll: :roll:

cartoons thundercats heman she ra penny crayon raggydolls trapdoor count duckula poddington peas transformers MUPPET BABIES

tv programmes challenge anneka jim'll fix it airwolf ateam baywatch knightrider krypton factor crystal maze

food marathon bars pushpops

toys simon says blow up sheep

Edited by projectrs2k

Cartoons: centaurians, mask, battle of the planets, dungeons & dragons, jem (my sister used to make me watch it)

TV Shows: dempsey and makepeace. the fall guy, minder, howards way (was visiting grandparents on sundays) and BULLSEYE!!

Food: frosties, sugar loaded sweet not the cereal, pacers/green and white spearmint chews, meanies, cans of quatro, rabbit stew mmm.

Toys: transformers, matchbox cars with the laser wheels and matchbox also made some that had sprung loaded damage. but the best car was the trans-am with orange stripes that was free with tokens from frosties. remote controlled cars not radio controlled.

A nice topic for open discussions about what you remember as a child:

Sticking to Set options, the question is:

What do you remember when you were a child regarding:

Cartoons,

TV shows,

Food,

& toys.

---------------------

Mine would be:

Cartoons: Morph & Family-Ness.

TV Shows: Blind Date, Noels house party.

Food: Jelly Tots & Wonka Bars.

Toys: GoGo's & Micro Machines.

Discuss! :)

Cartoons - woody woodpecker, and running home from school to wtch Dungeons and Dragons

TV Shows - Tiswas, Bananasplits

Food - can anyone remember how big wagon wheels used to be, and can you remember Spangles. My Mom used to make me eat Liver and Onions yukk still cant stand the smell now.

Toys - Evil Keneval Wind up Bike, would play hours with my mates making Jumps etc

Cartoons: ghostbusters , rugrats , tom and jerry, the chipmunks , the mask , transformers

TV Shows: Round the twist , The lottery with bruce forsyth , you've been framed with jeremy beadle, not the bald tw*t

Food: Um Bongo , Gold bars! wagon wheels

Toys: Lego , matchbox ,britains tractors , bmx'z , need for speed 3 hot pursuit

Edited by Rob01