STUPID GODDAMN WOMEN!!!!!

marshy

well i was hoping never to post in here.. but because of the actions of a stupid dumb woman.. i am :(

id been in bed about an hour (just finished a 12 hr night shift)

when i get woken by our lass saying "marshy.. someones hit your car!"

i got up to investigate and get the full story.. :rolleyes:

apparentley she was doing a 3 point turn in our street (my cars right outside my house)

and reversed right into my front bumper on passenger corner

snapping the front bumper corner half off :vangry: :censored: :nutter:

she was gonna drive off without saying a word.. untill some passers by parked across the front of her so she couldnt leave and started banging on my front door...

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c151/marshy61278/001.jpg

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c151/marshy61278/002.jpg

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c151/marshy61278/003.jpg

now the damage aint much.. and should be an easy repair... but like f**k im paying for it :censored:

ive spoke to her on the phone,and shes said she doesnt want to go thro insurance,and offered me £30! :curse: :blink:

i told her plain and simple itll cost more than that.. and ins would just write my car off..

shes now gotta tell her husband the wonderful news and get back to me..

anyways rant over!! :mellow:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh believe me.. sher will be paying for it in one way or another...

i just cant believe the amount of times ive had to park on my street with the nose or arse stuck out on my car and nothings happened..

then this.. when my car was stood in about 20ft gap either side on its own! :rolleyes:

cheers guys..

jon yeah mate had a look and its just cracked the bumper,she did push the headlight outta the little bung on wing but it pulled back in..

(that coulda been fun tho.. her having to replace my smoked headlights :D )

dutchkev.. i saw the piccies of the estate lol!! :roll:

kevscort.. i aint bothered about repairing it tbh.. ive been getting bored recently as i aint got nowt to do with it except search for parts with no luck.. i just aint paying for it! :)

as for writing it off.. my dads fiesta r reg got wrote off for a minor dent in wing as the 3rd party refused to pay out :unsure:

Edited by marshy

do what i did when some old guy in a astra reversed out of a space into my rear door on my old corolla. insurance company wanted to write it off, i refused and they agreed to give me the money for repair. got £450 and knocked the dent out with a block of wood and a hammer.

get insurance company to give you over the odds, get a second hand bumper, job done. if you can get one in white be about £20-30 (i paid £25 for a rover coupe fogged bumper) and treat your car to something nice with the rest :D

ive since spoke to her and she offered me £40.. i told her it wasnt enough and she said she cant afford £100-150.. so she wants to go thro insurance,but has to speak to her husband.

so im going to fone her again today and ask her what shes decided..

if she wants to go thro insurance .. fine.. ill get her details and fone her ins company and see what comes of it.

if they do write it off,ill simply buy it back (its valued by my ins @ £800 )and either repair or break (im secretley hankering after a 3 dr anyways! :) )

whats the best course of action?? getting her details and foning her ins company?? or just foning mine and let them deal with it??

do i need to report it to police??

IF the insurance company write it off.. will they offer me it back or do i have to ask??

whats an idea of how much theyll want to sell it back to me??

i know itll have to go for a VIC after repair (if its wrote off) will it bump my insurance??

cheers for any help/info guys.. as this is my first time dealing with sommat like this :thumb:

Lee, Phone her insurance company, as said, if you go through your insurance. the car will be written off. :)

Sorry that this has happened fella.

do i need to report it to police??

IF the insurance company write it off.. will they offer me it back or do i have to ask??

whats an idea of how much theyll want to sell it back to me??

i know itll have to go for a VIC after repair (if its wrote off) will it bump my insurance??

You do not need to report it to the Police as she did not do anything wrong, she stopped at the scene.

I don't know about write offs, but I would ask for it back just incase (if it comes to that), No idea on cost either.

a VIC will not bump your insurance mate. The insurance company may just warn you that if its been Categorised and then brought back from a write off state, they will not repair it a second time (which is a bit obvious anyway for the type of car it is)

Hope this helps. :cheers: