STUPID GODDAMN WOMEN!!!!!

marshy

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mate phone your insurance company. if they write it off. its no biggy to buy it back and get it back on road. i had to remember when mine was wrote off.

yeah your insurance will become Void. and MOT invalid. but as long as you get your car repaired. and re mot'd you can they get it road legal, and a VIC check justy means you drive it to a VOSA testing center. they match your vin numbers to numbers they have. and they will issue you a new Logbook...

but if you do break it. can i have drivers door. saves me sorting out rust then haha.

ive since spoke to her and she offered me £40.. i told her it wasnt enough and she said she cant afford £100-150.. so she wants to go thro insurance,but has to speak to her husband.

so im going to fone her again today and ask her what shes decided..

if she wants to go thro insurance .. fine.. ill get her details and fone her ins company and see what comes of it.

if they do write it off,ill simply buy it back (its valued by my ins @ £800 )and either repair or break (im secretley hankering after a 3 dr anyways! :) )

whats the best course of action?? getting her details and foning her ins company?? or just foning mine and let them deal with it??

do i need to report it to police??

IF the insurance company write it off.. will they offer me it back or do i have to ask??

whats an idea of how much theyll want to sell it back to me??

i know itll have to go for a VIC after repair (if its wrote off) will it bump my insurance??

cheers for any help/info guys.. as this is my first time dealing with sommat like this :thumb:

Am I the only one wondering what the hell it has to do with her or her husband whether you claim on her insurance?

She offered you £30, your next question should of been "let me have your insurance details".

Its not your place to be sitting around waiting for them to decide. Any witnesses? Wait too long and your insurance will wonder what the waiting was for & they could simply refuse involvement if your not careful.

flash my drivers door is just as bad mate!! :D

pete.. well if theres no contact from her when i get up this afternoon im going straight down to police station and im contacting my insurance.

she foned me again last night and told me that shes a named driver on her husbands insurance..

her husband would be in touch when he gets home..and also denied everything that the witnesses told me (all 3 independant,who came to my door to give me their details etc) and said she just thinks they were being racist! :glare: :blink: :tired:

ive foned police for their advice and they said the law states she MUST provide me with her details etc.. and if i heard nothing today to get in touch with my insurance and get them to chase it down..

she then text me later saying that her brother was going to go to scrappers and garages to try find a bumper..(then proceeded to ask my reg so she could get the right part and that itd be sorted today :rolleyes:

i told her she didnt need it and if nothing was sorted today itd be in the hands of insurers and police..

just spoke to her again and shes still arguing the fact.. offered me £100 i told her no £150 or insurers will deal with it.. she argued with me again..so enough is enough...ive told the insurance and they'll deal with it now. :)

My guess now is that she hasnt insurance at all for that car. She is trying hard to avoid them too much raising the money over & over & stalling.

Racist? She hit your car then pulls the racist card wtf???