STUPID GODDAMN WOMEN!!!!!

marshy

update :

i foned insurance for an update..they basically said that as my excess is £150 and that the repair is £150.. that id be better off taking her offer of £100.. so duly noted bit of humble pie eaten :rolleyes: i took a cheque off her this morning for £100..

on the upside i did find and win this on ebay :)

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c151/marshy61278/bumperwithcossiebib.jpg

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c151/marshy61278/bumperwithcossiebib2.jpg

so all in all the cars staying.. for now.. :unsure: its booked in next saturday to find the cause of the knocking and twitchyness :thumb:

Edited by marshy

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the bidding ended at £112.. but had already agreed £100 posted with the guy... so just gonna wait n see what he says..

not bad considering it wouldve cost me £100 for a fogged bumper sprayed in diamond white.. so essentially i got a cossie bib for £12 :thumb: :D

Edited by marshy

nah kev.. she didnt/wouldnt give me details.. so had to get my insurance company to chase it up.. (on advice from my local bobbies)..

i foned them and they said she was admitting liability.. but disputing damage.

my ins said it wouldve been next week for assessor to come see my car.. then the whole process of recovering the damages. wouldve been may/june till completion (estimated)..

and as shed made the offer of £100..and the repair and excess etc.. and then seeing this one..i just thought f**k it.. bite the bullet. meh. :)

and cheers BBC i thought so too :thumb: