This John Terry situation

LiamGTR

I'm getting sick to death of hearing it ffs.

Was Wayne Bridge even with that lass at the time Terry was shagging her? If not then personally I think it's tough rubbish, if he WAS again that's tough rubbish.

Would any of you lot, anyone on the TV, any kind of fans give a rubbish if any normal person cheated on somebody or got cheated on? Would it get reported endlessly on TV? Exactly. So why should he, fair enough he is ment to be a "role model" for young kids but ffs it's just getting boring now... :nutter:

http://blogs.nashvillescene.com/pitw/boring.jpg

P.s. Anyone watching the game? :cheers:

I'm not watching the game as I don't give a rubbish about football. I do agree though that this should have never made the papers, same with Tiger Woods. What they choose to do is their own business and not ours. I don't want to hear about it once, never mind a million times

Someone who is a role model should not be seen cheating on his wife/family.

Right, but any need for ALL this attention? If the media didn't get involved in the 1st place nobody would no and none kids would be "affected" from this role model.

Just because he is a role model does that mean people are going to start instantly cheating on their wifes/husbands "because Terry does"? How thick does that sound...

Does anybody really care?

Does anybody really care?

no, i'd rather back the entire team rather than boo certain people and try and bring the world cup home, and I Fcuking hate football!!!!!!!

Ditto, I never really watch footy, even when I played it but I like to watch the odd England match.

The amount of fans that are boo'ing him....are they seriously going to tell me all of them haven't done 1 bad thing in their life?

:nutter:

It's you(us) the general public who read The Sun, buy Nuts or Zoo and our birds read Heat magazine......so for nobody caring, between us we probably contribute a fair amount to the companies that publish stories such as the Terry debacle.

It's life, deal with it. We won't always care about everything in the news. I'd worry if you did.

Thankfully, this (and Rio Ferdinand's career at the highest level being over) will mean England won't win the World Cup, when they genuinely had a chance.

Edited by sidrick

Thankfully, this (and Rio Ferdinand's career at the highest level being over) will mean England won't win the World Cup, when they genuinely had a chance.

England won't win the World Cup because John Terry shagged some lass who didn't even have a boyfriend anymore? :mellow:

Yes, because a team that should be focussing on the biggest few games of their lives are not entirely focussed, and a nation who should all be behind their national team are bickering about whether their former captain was right or wrong to stick his tiny c0ck into some slut, and whether or not it should be in the news.

This all makes me happier, as a Scotland fan. Something's got to :(

I don't care what he does in his private life, it's a load of crap. Can't say I read any of these stupid men's mags or the papers either even. It isn't news at all. Does joe average builder lose his job if he cheats? No of course not, and this is no different.

If your role model is some plank who spends his Saturday afternoons with 21 other planks chasing around after a bag of wind then you seriously need to take a look at yourself :thumb:

John Terry is a complete tool, we all know that.

If he just let the story come out, then there wouldn't be half of the commotion there is now, but the fact is he tried getting a court injunction to hide the story. That's why everyone's sticking the knife in.

Look at Ashley Cole. He's been cheating around left, right and centre and no-one really gives a sh!t. It's because he doesn't pretend to be a role model, everyone know's he's a tw@t.

Terry was the captain of Chelsea and England, so should have known better. Those positions are what kids of today look up to, so he's going to be scrutinised more than Ashley Cole.

If Terry just publicly apologised, the coverage wouldn't have been this bad. The problem is he's a horrible person - egotistical and thinks he do whatever he likes.

It's great for me being an Arsenal fan because Chelsea's defence has collapsed since the revelations and we've clawed back 6 points in the last 2 weeks. If it continues we've got a decent chance to nicking the title!

England won't win the World Cup because John Terry shagged some lass who didn't even have a boyfriend anymore? :mellow:

His performances since the news came out have been shockingly bad. He can't take the pressure, and if players like Craig Bellamy and Louis Saha can rape him on a football field then International footballers at the World Cup will certainly score goals against England.

If he had more balls, so to speak, then yeah, it probably wouldn't make a difference.

But the fact is he's a coward.

John Terry has a wife and children

Wayne Bridge has a child

John Terry had an affair with the mother of Wayne Bridge's child. John Terry paid for her to have an abortion.

Wayne Bridge "took one for the team" and withdrew his interest in the World Cup team.

It shouldn't come as a surpise to anyone that this continues to be in the media. However, it will eventually fizzle out, but wouldn't if both Terry & Bridge went to the World Cup. Bridge has done the right thing and Capello did the right thing.

I don't care what he does in his private life, it's a load of crap. Can't say I read any of these stupid men's mags or the papers either even. It isn't news at all. Does joe average builder lose his job if he cheats? No of course not, and this is no different.

If your role model is some plank who spends his Saturday afternoons with 21 other planks chasing around after a bag of wind then you seriously need to take a look at yourself :thumb:

Hmm, not sure I agree with that in bold.

I could say why would you idolize someone that goes round a dirt track in a big chunk of metal?

Much more to it than that.