WANTED COSWORTH LOWER SPOILER

shaung

i dont need mine now, it's a genuine ford one, but one of the bolt's has broke onit, but still bolt's down fine with the other 3. will need paint aswel.

£35 + post.

click link to my thread for pic's

ok mate could you give me a price on postage also iam after a wrc front bumper 2 if ya no any 1 cheers shaun.

i dont need mine now, it's a genuine ford one, but one of the bolt's has broke onit, but still bolt's down fine with the other 3. will need paint aswel.

£35 + post.

ok mate could you give me a price on postage also iam after a wrc front bumper 2 if ya no any 1 cheers shaun.

like tha car mate its mint if you ever want to get rid of that rs2000 bad boy bonnet give me a shout will defo have that of you cheers if you lookin for parts for ya car a guy on ebay has just put his wrc rep on for breaking looks good just send him an email cheers.

£35 + post.

like tha car mate its mint if you ever want to get rid of that rs2000 bad boy bonnet give me a shout will defo have that of you cheers if you lookin for parts for ya car a guy on ebay has just put his wrc rep on for breaking looks good just send him an email cheers.

cheers dude, no chance of me getting rid of the bonnet though im affraid, got rid once befour and had to buy it back lol

just managed to get wrc stuff sorted now, bloody typical :nutter:

i'll get a price for postage for ya anyway, might take a few day's though as dont come online a great deal atm...