What's the limit for you regarding tattoo's and piercings?

Saunders

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is well addictive!

For me i have both ears and a lip piercing. As far as piercings go thats all i want. i do fancya small stretch on my ears, maybe 5mm but doubt i would ever do it.

Now tattoos is a different matter. i have a single tattoo on each calf multiple on my upper back and shoulders and in the process of a random sleeve on my right arm. And more booked this sunday.

Im tempted to get my kids names somewhere on me (insides of forearms or shoulder) but that would be it

2 sleeves, ribs tattoo,d collar bone, neck and chest being done in a 3 hour sitting tomorrow, one eyebrow pireced. spelling is crap due to drunkness.

That's surprisingly good for being drunk, I'm worse than that!

Would like to get some navy tatoos when I join but that would be it for me

They are addictive ,ive got around 15 tattoos and a few piercings but rach is worse than me ,shes got around 35 tattoos and wants more and a lot more piercings than me she loves them :thumb:

didnt notice any when i met you both at rolling road :rolleyes:

i'm thinking getting tattoo on my arm but havent decided what yet. would do one down my back of number plates of all my cars but would run out of skin soon enough :P (8 in 2 years :nutter:)

Each to their own, but I agree Liam.

Also, I personally think ahead, if I am thinking of a tatoo or piercing, the following will always cross my mind

"Will I regret it? Will I feel a tit when i'm older walking around with a pokemon on my cheek? Will it have any negative effects on possible future prospects?"

And so on...

But, what's the most painful any of you have had?

One of my mates said ribs killed, and the other said back of ankle (that muscle that sticks out) nearly made him cry :pancake:

I have one piercing which is on my right eyebrow. Don't like Tatoo's or piercings anywhere else.. Not my thing.

That picture by the way... that guy is a Fcuking wierdo..... needs slapping.

People who do like piercings, depends what really......

Take that guy in the pic for example, he looks a stupid T*at in my opinion...

whereas Rachel from here (rachyxx) has alot of piercings and Tatoo's but they are tasteful and suit her well.

Edited by Lee_2f2f

They are addictive ,ive got around 15 tattoos and a few piercings but rach is worse than me ,shes got around 35 tattoos and wants more and a lot more piercings than me she loves them :thumb:

didnt notice any when i met you both at rolling road :rolleyes:

i'm thinking getting tattoo on my arm but havent decided what yet. would do one down my back of number plates of all my cars but would run out of skin soon enough :P (8 in 2 years :nutter:)

you wouldn't of seen any of my tattoos cos i had to many layers of clothes on that day but i have my chin pierced, my one eyebrow done once and the other one twice and you didn't notice!? :pancake:

each to there own i say, if we were all the same the world would be a dull place! :thumb:

I have one piercing which is on my right eyebrow. Don't like Tatoo's or piercings anywhere else.. think it looks stupid.

That picture by the way... that guy is a Fcuking wierdo..... needs slapping.

That picture is me, Lee! ;(

Nah, Saunders it can't be you surely? :blink:

I don't like it too over the top. One personal tattoo is all I have planned, but I am fully aware it's "addictive".

Just noticed your first post, you little Lier lol. that isn't you!!! :D

Edited by Lee_2f2f