What's the limit for you regarding tattoo's and piercings?

Saunders

Have my left ear pierced twice but havnt used them for years have 2 tattoos but have plans for back chest ribs waistline forearms and extentions to my ones on tops of my arm which are fairly big anyway. Staying away from

hands and head also coller bones just cos I was told it would hurt to much and I wouldn't do it lol

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have my left ear pierced twice but havnt used them for years have 2 tattoos but have plans for back chest ribs waistline forearms and extentions to my ones on tops of my arm which are fairly big anyway. Staying away from

hands and head also coller bones just cos I was told it would hurt to much and I wouldn't do it lol

Pfft, I hope you mean the tattoos are big and not your arms , poser boy! :rolleyes:

would love a tattoo but im to scared of needles so wont be getting done

and before you all jump in saying its not a needle, it feels like a scraping, or your a pussy - i have never liked needles, or the thought of them

Kev getting a needle :pancake: :

http://thumb10.shutterstock.com.edgesuite.net/display_pic_with_logo/18/18,1139250141,11/stock-photo-teen-girl-afraid-of-needles-getting-a-shot-shot-in-studio-over-white-957810.jpg

Pfft, I hope you mean the tattoos are big and not your arms , poser boy! :rolleyes:

Have you met Ross, Liam?

He means the Tattoo's, his arms are not that big, hes a douche! :P

Edited by Lee_2f2f

Have you met Ross, Liam?

He means the Tattoo's, his arms are not that big, hes a douche! :P

Yea mate, last time I asked him how his progress was coming on he sent me this:

http://www.funnypictures.net.au/images/dwarf-body-builder-from-india1.jpg

Judging by the last picture he sent me he has made pretty big gains on his shoulders and legs, just not his arms yet

It's a class thing.

About 5% (at the most) of people I know have tattoos or pearcings.

Personally I have none, but one tattoo on the upper arm is no big deal.

Pearcings on guys are ridiculous and pointless.

Tattoos that cannot be hidden are ridiculous.

I simply wouldn't employ a man that had tattoos that were visible in work attire, and I wouldn't marry a girl that would have visible tattoos in wedding photos.

Different strokes and all that, though........

Edited by sidrick

It's a class thing.

About 5% (at the most) of people I know have tattoos or pearcings.

Personally I have none, but one tattoo on the upper arm is no big deal.

Pearcings on guys are ridiculous and pointless.

Tattoos that cannot be hidden are ridiculous.

I simply wouldn't employ a man that had tattoos that were visible in work attire, and I wouldn't marry a girl that would have visible tattoos in wedding photos.

Different strokes and all that, though........

try telling that to a woman thats been with a bloke with a PA !!!

So one day the girl of your dreams turns up but she has a tattoo on her arm so its tough luck?? I can see your point slightly.. I always used to think I didnt really like tattoos that would still be showing when at some kind of posh event but my new girlfriend has one on her wrist and it doesnt bother me anymore- I care about her not what she is going to look like to others.

Personally I have never felt like getting a tattoo because I have never felt like anything was that important to be on my skin permanently. I think many people get tattoos for the hell of it and they dont mean anything to them. Personal tattoos I dont mind. If I suddenly felt the urge to get one that meant something then I would, it wouldnt be visable outside summer clothing though.

Piercing wise I have two in my upper right ear and love them. Was thinking about getting rid of them when I finished uni to look smarter for the 'adult world', going to job interviews and stuff... but to be honest they are part of me now I've had them so long and they can always come out briefly for interviews etc