What's the limit for you regarding tattoo's and piercings?

Saunders

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've only got ears (one piercing in each), nose and navel pierced, I barely wear a stud in my nose these days, I would have perhaps have the tragus part of the ear done (the little bit of cartildge that sticks out from your cheek) I love the look of suicide girls with full sleeve tattoos, but it is not for me! I'd like a tattoo but probably somewhere discreet.

It's fashionable for guys and girls to have loads of tattoos in the last decade or so, but I often think 'what are they going to look like when their older' lol

I have both ears pierced and i have been thinking about a tattoo, i would like one on my back, also one on my arm but one that dont look stupid when i wear a t-shirt and one that cant be seen at work (as im an accountant) but i cant find one i like for my arm!

I want the cross on my back the same as this, but without the writing in the middle!

http://i45.tinypic.com/140gf0i.png

Edited by Ed_van_Dijk

i'd love a tattoo on the upper arm of something in connection with my daughter, but alas, i'm a shitbag with needles too :unsure:

I'm not the only one then lol

i'd love a tattoo, had my ear pierced when i was a kid and hated it, healed up now and no piercing whatso ever is going near me

i'd love a tattoo on the upper arm of something in connection with my daughter, but alas, i'm a shitbag with needles too :unsure:

i'd love a tattoo, had my ear pierced when i was a kid and hated it, healed up now and no piercing whatso ever is going near me

i had my eyebrow done a while back. Stayed in till i realised what a complete Fcuk up it looks, and took it out :cheers:

i had my eyebrow done a while back. Stayed in till i realised what a complete Fcuk up it looks, and took it out :cheers:

Lol i always wanted that when i was younger,

Have my left ear pierced twice but havnt used them for years have 2 tattoos but have plans for back chest ribs waistline forearms and extentions to my ones on tops of my arm which are fairly big anyway. Staying away from

hands and head also coller bones just cos I was told it would hurt to much and I wouldn't do it lol

Pfft, I hope you mean the tattoos are big and not your arms , poser boy! :rolleyes:

would love a tattoo but im to scared of needles so wont be getting done

and before you all jump in saying its not a needle, it feels like a scraping, or your a pussy - i have never liked needles, or the thought of them

Kev getting a needle :pancake: :

http://thumb10.shutterstock.com.edgesuite.net/display_pic_with_logo/18/18,1139250141,11/stock-photo-teen-girl-afraid-of-needles-getting-a-shot-shot-in-studio-over-white-957810.jpg

Should see me mate, i carn't stand them, if i watched one go in my arm i'd faint instently,

might have to have an opp soo too means needle in hand, not looking forwards to that,,

Lol i always wanted that when i was younger,

Have my left ear pierced twice but havnt used them for years have 2 tattoos but have plans for back chest ribs waistline forearms and extentions to my ones on tops of my arm which are fairly big anyway. Staying away from

hands and head also coller bones just cos I was told it would hurt to much and I wouldn't do it lol

Pfft, I hope you mean the tattoos are big and not your arms , poser boy! :rolleyes:

would love a tattoo but im to scared of needles so wont be getting done

and before you all jump in saying its not a needle, it feels like a scraping, or your a pussy - i have never liked needles, or the thought of them

Kev getting a needle :pancake: :

http://thumb10.shutterstock.com.edgesuite.net/display_pic_with_logo/18/18,1139250141,11/stock-photo-teen-girl-afraid-of-needles-getting-a-shot-shot-in-studio-over-white-957810.jpg

Should see me mate, i carn't stand them, if i watched one go in my arm i'd faint instently,

might have to have an opp soo too means needle in hand, not looking forwards to that,,

gaz stop been a big girl take it like the b***h u are

go get permission off mummy to let matty tattoo you as you have know been voluntered as his blank canvas