Jump to content

need a bit of help


Recommended Posts



i need to take my fiesta about 10 miles ( i know distance doesnt matter) to be painted, now it doesnt have any tax or insurance... Is trailering the only way i can take it there? Or could i take it on a bar? Im sure that any car on the road needs to have tax, mot and insurance but a few people last nite told me if you tow a car on a bar its classed as a trailer?


Can anyone shed any light on this?



Link to comment
Share on other sites

as far as I am aware, anything towed with a bar has to be legal - taxed and tested


but if on a towing dollys - 2 wheels off the road - anything goes, and I think this also applies to if its parked on a public highway

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...