ebay feedback

sidrick

I think that sellers should have to leave feedback on the buyer before they can accept payment (Amazon does something similar where you can't get paid before you confirm shipment of an item).

It's almost blackmail on ebay where, despite the fact you pair immediately, you won't get good feedback from the seller until you leave them positive feedback. If you leave feedback that their product, that your paid promptly for, saying it was shite, they'll leave you negative feedback regardless.

Boo to ebay,

*You pay immediately

Edited by sidrick

ebay sellers cannot leave negative feedback anymore

whick i think is wrong , you sell something , buyer either doesnt pay for weeks or not at all ... and you cant let other sellers know this ??

exactly, and I and other sellers will agree, but they wont change their policies anymore :vangry:

Ebay takes the pee, sold my vectra on the 1st march and the guys fuckin around, had to wait til today to open a NPB dispute..

i got the noobs adress and was gona go down their and say to him; here's your car so you better get the money if you dont want you legs breaking.. cant you tell I'm steaming... lol not happy..

Ebay takes the pee, sold my vectra on the 1st march and the guys fuckin around, had to wait til today to open a NPB dispute..

i got the noobs adress and was gona go down their and say to him; here's your car so you better get the money if you dont want you legs breaking.. cant you tell I'm steaming... lol not happy..

How far is he?

I'm pretty sure you can't force someone to buy something from you.