whats everyone doing Tneet?

danny1987

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a screw removed from my leg on Friday so we stayed in a fancy hotel in Inverness afterwards. It never cost a penny because it was a wedding gift!

I wandered in and was shocked when everyone was in suits etc. I was there wearing shorts (leg was still painted where they were operating) Plaster covering where I had been cut open, oozing in blood! You should've seen the looks I got :roll:

Did a bit of shopping on the Saturday (Mrs was getting stuff for her hospital bag) but I was sore so we left for home at 1ish which was a shame as I wanted to watch the Army Cadet 150 parade :(

Saturday night, I vegged on the couch and watched The Hurt Locker which is an amazing film!

Sunday was equally quiet. My eldest sister came over with my nephew (10) he's a little bender that doesn my tits in, I was delighted when my youngest (3) started climbing on him to get his magazine then ran to the stairs and shouted "Come and get it ginger boy" This is funnier due to the fact he isn't ginger but I have told him he is for years.

Edited by Martin