FAO: Anyone who has any old Resident Evil Games on Playstation 1 or 2.

LiamGTR

what do you think of the new ones? i only really played up to code veronica then just wasn't feeling some of the changes.

yeh i had a cube but kept the game when i got rid of the cube just in case lol

I loved them all apart from RE4 for the Wii it is nothing like the original RE series, had RE5 for the 360 and thinking of buying it again now it has new levels and it was alright but still nothing beats the original slow zombies roaming around a mansion :cheers:

lol completed the first one without saving once, was pretty easy to get well far without even killing anything due to them just walking into walls n stuff whilst you casually stroll past them haha

lol what that magnum that blows their heads off in 1 evry time, EXCEPT in barry's first cut scene where the zombie comes into the dining hall and it takes him like three! lol too many old school funny memories and quotes from the game, like where the graphics fcuk up and he hands you the grenades and his hand goes through your body lol, how you spend ages doin the puzzles to get your keys only to find out that after unlocking ten doors just about every character has beat you there..somehow. and tapping the run button made me laff when you glide along!

could talk bowt this all day long man lol...probobly best they try taking on just about every monster possible looking for a back door to avoid that dog at the front door! lol