Heater motor and Yamaha V-Max up for grabs

damo_shep666

Hey peeps recently bought a heater motor and resistor for my car turns out out its the wrong one :vangry: so thought I'd offer it to anyone on here that needs one This is the one I bought £20 collected or £30 posted same I payed just yesterday for it.

Also up for grabs is pride and joy a Yamaha V-Max:For pics

Bike has been garaged for about a year now, lovely machine starts first time all the time.

Has been datatagged and had a K&N air filter put in recently. New mirrors and full paint job using black pearlescent paint.

The bike has only got under 10k mileage on the clock so the engine is barely run in if you know about Yamaha quality you'll know what I meen.

Bad parts; needs new rear brake line was planning on putting braided hoses all round but finacial problems restrict me from doing so. Also needs back end putting back together properly by this I meen number plate putting back on and rear brake light putting back on after its paint job.

This is a great bike going at a budget price for a quick sale, cash only please and collection only as the bike is SORN dont know about MOT think its expired by now thank you for looking.

I'm after £3200 for it if you know anyone who might be interested please point them in my direction thanks :drunk: