lee 2f2f

tezmanian devil

was you in eastbourne today?

saw the same maaHOOsive wagon that you have drive by me and i'v never seen one in eastbourne or anywhere else befour...

No fella, I was in Barcelona and the truck was all snug in Liverpool Airport's robbing b*stard of a car park. :)

All I know of is Mine & another one living in Essex, there could be other F150 HD's but not that I know of.

All I know of is Mine & another one living in Essex, there could be other F150 HD's but not that I know of.

There's one in Romford, Essex - if that's the one you're talking about.

Must be fella, Don't know it's exact location I just know of one in that area. :)

Did you go see the moving statues?

On the Las Ramblas? Yea, they were brilliant! also went to see the Gaudi Church. :)

There's one in Romford, Essex - if that's the one you're talking about.

Must be fella, Don't know it's exact location I just know of one in that area. :)

Did you go see the moving statues?

On the Las Ramblas? Yea, they were brilliant! also went to see the Gaudi Church. :)

The Gaudi Famile or something like that? We went there to, AMAZING!!! We have decided to go back when its finished ALSO, did you find the irish pub round back of it? lol

Did you go to the Aquarium? Its the biggest in Europe and they have the words rarest fish in there, its called a Sun Fish and its HUGE!! Its one of the only remaining prehistoric animals left!

Loved it there, I wanna go back!

The Cathedral will never be finished fella, that is the whole point of it. Gaudi was building it and was ran over by a Tram, so the tourist attraction is that it will never be finshed, they build parts, but knock them down years later and rebuild again, Keeps the tourists going. :)

Did not go th Aquarium or Irish bar, I agree though the place is fantastic!

The Cathedral will never be finished fella, that is the whole point of it. Gaudi was building it and was ran over by a Tram, so the tourist attraction is that it will never be finshed, they build parts, but knock them down years later and rebuild again, Keeps the tourists going. :)

we are talking about the one with the massive towers with the grapes on top yeah? They have said its going to be finished in 2018?!? Did you go inside, we didnt bother, the outside is amazing enough.

I loved it there though, even in january it was sunny! lol and it has given me a love for pesto, i had never tried it before and OMG its amazing! lol. And sangria... :)

we are talking about the one with the massive towers with the grapes on top yeah? They have said its going to be finished in 2018?!? Did you go inside, we didnt bother, the outside is amazing enough.

I loved it there though, even in january it was sunny! lol and it has given me a love for pesto, i had never tried it before and OMG its amazing! lol. And sangria... :)

Have eaten Pesto for years its Lovely stuff, never tried Sangria... not really a drinker.

The church with the grapes on top yes. It's never going to be finished, they have been doing this for over 200 years. (building then knocking down I mean) :)

Edited by Lee_2f2f

Have eaten Pesto for years its Lovely stuff, never tried Sangria... not really a drinker.

The church with the grapes on top yes. It's never going to be finished, they have been doing this for over 200 years. (building then knocking down I mean) :)

The story i heard is the church was built hundreds of years ago and some got destroyed in a cival wa or sumat, and now they are rebuilding it to the original plans.

The story i heard is the church was built hundreds of years ago and some got destroyed in a cival wa or sumat, and now they are rebuilding it to the original plans.

Nah lol. I was only there on Sunday fella, and I went inside. from walking around and reading about the place.

He was in the middle of building the church - stepped outside to look at his work, stepped back and a tram squished him, therefore the building was never finished and has been made famous from the trajic accident (Gaudi built many historic buildings in Barcelona)

As for the civil war, the only thing that was damaged in the civil war was 2 rooms inside the Gaudi church, one being the model workshop (which they are rebuilding now) and some other room......

but the Church is 100% never getting finished as that is what the tourist attraction is, they are building bits of it from the original plans, but it will never be finished. :)

Sagrada de Familia (big cathedral) and Parque Guell (Gaudi's garden) are the two best things about Barca. Couldn't care less about most of it, was horrible. Dusty, dirty, covered in sh!t...

Yeah the church is due to be finished in 2018, but i'm sure the Spaniards will find a reason to delay it.

-----

I've seen the Romford F150 HD too, never realised how huge they are!! Nice rims too...