Do you ever get annoyed with peoples Parenting Skills?

LiamGTR

Mate, I seriously don't know how on earth you didn't get out the car and give the kids parent a smack.

I seriously look upto people like you who can keep themselves calm in a situation like that.

I think people like me make a situation worst by mouthing off etc lol

Martial arts mate :thumb: Honest. Would recommend it to anybody.

i had the same but with a cat, a women opened the door and let her cat out as i was coming up the road at 30 its a 30 limit, i saw the cat slamed the brakes on and blasted the horn, then she had the cheek to hail abuse at me, she got a piece of my mind tho , i also had a incident where i missed a kid by inches in my fiesta, was only going 15mph and he just ran out after a football right infront of me, that matter was sorted as the parents told him off there

Lmao Gaz that is not the same at all...it's a cat :pancake: Sorry for people with cats but there is no way I would swerve onto the other side of the road just to miss a cat :innocent:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To the parents, no one is saying that the kids are to blame here.. 3 yr olds do 3yr old things, which (within limits), you expect. They're just kids.

Its the parents reactions.. no apologies, no polite gestures. Just a tirade of abuse like LIAM was the one at fault.

Unfortunately, the scumbags in this country are producing the next generation of scumbags.

To answer the question "Do you ever get annoyed with peoples Parenting Skills?". The answer is Yes, regularly. My biggest pet peeve, parents who swear at their kids. Scandlous.

To the parents, no one is saying that the kids are to blame here.. 3 yr olds do 3yr old things, which (within limits), you expect. They're just kids.

Its the parents reactions.. no apologies, no polite gestures. Just a tirade of abuse like LIAM was the one at fault.

Unfortunately, the scumbags in this country are producing the next generation of scumbags.

To answer the question "Do you ever get annoyed with peoples Parenting Skills?". The answer is Yes, regularly. My biggest pet peeve, parents who swear at their kids. Scandlous.

100% agree with Brown there. If my kids ever did things like Liam explained I would be appologising to the driver telling him how sorry I was.

To answer the question "Do you ever get annoyed with peoples Parenting Skills?". The answer is Yes, regularly. My biggest pet peeve, parents who swear at their kids. SO SO SO SO Scandlous.

im so sorry i just couldnt resist.

i agree tho.

I seriously look upto people like you who can keep themselves calm in a situation like that.

it's called sense and self control. It's not hard.

as for the disapline argument, trouble is, alot of parents never follow 'threats' through till the end. That is the key.

Edited by Lee R

I think many parents act like that, often even those who honestly believe they wouldn't. It's a defence response to danger.

For any parent, seeing their kid in a near-lethal situation scares the fook out of them. Up goes the adrenaline, followed by the automatic "fight or flight reflex.

On a basic animal level the id sees the car and driver - no matter how innocent - as the threat to their brat, so they respond with the automatic aggression that any animal would use to drive off a potential predator from their offspring.

Speaking of near misses, an aquaintance of mine drives thousands of miles a year in a white van, and has got fed up of people causing accidents, then blaming it on him. He now keeps a little £20 flash-card camera permanently on his dash all day. There's no sound, but it does the job, and recently he had this little near-miss:

Action happens after 25 secs if you CBA to wait till then!

I'm willing to bet that if he hadn't been so lucky, he'd have ended up in court accused of jumping a red light

i had the same but with a cat, a women opened the door and let her cat out as i was coming up the road at 30 its a 30 limit, i saw the cat slamed the brakes on and blasted the horn, then she had the cheek to hail abuse at me, she got a piece of my mind tho , i also had a incident where i missed a kid by inches in my fiesta, was only going 15mph and he just ran out after a football right infront of me, that matter was sorted as the parents told him off there

Should have just hit the cat. i'm sure your not supposed to stop for animals ifs its going to cause an accident.

Also liam, with this bad parenting i really think something should be sorted so that everyone is neutered (or something, i dunno how it could properly work) at birth and then once they are deemed fit for parenting (big test and what not used, also with perspective partner) they can then have children. Bingo problem solved. Fcuk all this human rights.