Some new pics of my new... vehicle.

Chappers

Bike looks like a shiny one, and I'm sure it puts a smile on your face

This pic http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v128/davidc158/rye_8227.jpg

You seem to be a bit "stiff" looking there, it's odd. Is that because of the style of bike or the handlebar length or something?

As for the car, I really want to try an MX5, I reckon it would be immense fun on a track

craig, i think thats a mixture of new rider+narrow handlebars+sitting far to much forward

its a habit you get out of the quicker a bike you ride as you just cant maintain speed in a corner when sat stiff and to far forward im sure i and many others rode like that at first.

Needs a Tail tidy mate ..

LEE: Under-seat Can Fazer??

Don't know, I don't know much about bikes, all I know is my dad use to have a Fazer and this one is a nice yellow & black, I need to pass my test first anyway. :)

FZS600 is the old Fazer .. Well theres two models .. Very Good bikes and good For 150MPH .. The FZR is the older version ..

Go buy a FZ6 Underseat can model .. They are class ..

Hya chappers ,not heard from you for a while ,last time we saw you ,was when me and rachyxx came to southend meet with you ,if i remember welland you was trying to race rach with your turbo diesel :roll: then i remember we went to your house on the way back,since then me and rach have got married ,nice to see you like your bikes as i am a instructor ,on test tomorrow in fact and its good when the person you have been training passes,heres my bike ,

http://www.evo-host.co.uk/getimg/23281.jpg

but am selling it now thou :( cant be done with social riding ,training is ok thou