WTF...Seriously..What a 24 hours

Craig855S

well, yesterday I broke half of my bedroom furniture (although no more nails worked wonders on the bed and I'm watching some lovely solid wood chest of drawers on the bay)

then through the night we were robbed

And now, the neighbours have just bumped my car while parking. Damage is purely cosmetic, bit of silver paint on my O/S rear bumper from the back to a couple of inches from the wheel, and a bit of purple paint the size of an index finger has come off.

they knocked and shown me the damage and his car has come off a lot worse (impression the size of a football in his bumper and it has bent it's mounting point on the wing) I've told him not to worry about me asking for money or calling my insurers..for a couple of reasons

1.He's my neighbour as well as my work colleague

2.It was his wife that did it, and she's due to give birth any day now so it's the last thing they need

3.The car is worth pittence so asking him to pay 20% of its value to get a bumper respray is just daft in my eyes...I'll attack it with my touch up stick in the morning, then maybe when I repair the major rust under the numberplate i'll rattle can the bumper.

Bad things come in 3s...But I'll be sleepig with one eye open tonight in case my house burns down or something else shitty happens

Edited by Craig855S

Not all camps have quarters within the wire mate, in fact i'd go as far as to say as many houses have them outside as the ones inside. If not more outside than in. I've never lived in a quarter inside the wire.. I knwo waddington do, and I may move there one day, but i really want scotland back, where i will live outside the wire

Not all camps have quarters within the wire mate, in fact i'd go as far as to say as many houses have them outside as the ones inside. If not more outside than in. I've never lived in a quarter inside the wire.. I knwo waddington do, and I may move there one day, but i really want scotland back, where i will live outside the wire

Most of the houses village I live in were RAF accomodation for the Alness base when it was open, I lve about 10 miles from teh old base