my car!

rachyxx

This care has to be seen in the metal to appreciate how good it looks in all fairness. Look forward to seeing it again in its new form. Just to add Ian (sortedford) had his 5 door rears welded up long ago lol, his big modified project car is indeed a 5 door if you check carefully. :thumb:

I think not :P

plus his doesnt count...................its not a car until it moves under its own power

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just out of interest, how do you get in the back? have you got 3 door front seats so they move forward? or doesnt it have rear seats?

I'll stick my neck on the line and say, you don't get in the back, it doesn't have rear seats

Would be 1 hell of a job getting in the back from the front doors of a 5dr (lambo doors at that)

Theres nothing in the back ,thats for the boot build ,just the two bucket seats in the front ,no seatbelts just harnesses, which are a pain in the sense of the word ,i think ive been in the car since we put the harnesses in only twice ,i try not to go in it as i hate not being able to move about ,you cant breath ,you cant change the stereo ,cant move your body to take a better look when having to take that extra look, cant catch anything thats sliding about on the dashoard,like when the tax disc decided to become unstuck :roll: and the doors :eek: good for show but getting in and out nah rather not :roll: if that answers your question :thumb: o Edited by kevscort15

the doors were spot welded shut (the shites did my drivers door too when i wasn't lookin, i was in tears!), then fibre glasses then filled, done it that way rather than cuttin anything out because of the impact on the side supports and it allows the thing to move very slightly. :thumb:

i never planned on doing it, it's like this time, she went in for me to adjust the doors and a respray, then when she's there it all goes a bit mad! X(

the time she had the back doors done she went in to have the zorsts done (it's got 4 working one's) had to cut the wheel well out and the lambo doors, then the back doors just seemed like a good idea! :nutter: but i love it :thumb:

this time we had nearly finished her and someone went "that would look nice with smoothed sides" so i did! :huh:

but looks amazing to be fair, maybe not to everyones taste, but has come out so nice :thumb: just finishing shaping it this week, then sprayed and fingers crossed she will be out next week!! way hay :drunk:

BUT i have had come more ideas but that's enoth for now, apart from the tailgate there is nothing standard about the car, everything is modded :roll:

This care has to be seen in the metal to appreciate how good it looks in all fairness. Look forward to seeing it again in its new form. Just to add Ian (sortedford) had his 5 door rears welded up long ago lol, his big modified project car is indeed a 5 door if you check carefully. :thumb:

I think not :P

Really? I thought they were lol, so just de handled then?

Hope this is ready for Modified Live Rach, would be great to meet you again & get some fresh photo's. :thumb: