Markymark

bronze4door

Went down Trafford Park last night, not sure if its my scene. Some Fcuking nutters down there doing the street racing haha.....Police turned up later on and told us all to do one, luckily didnt get done for no numer plate even though the coppers were looking round my car and were waiting as we left. Goes on late though i was out till about 1am....

Not really my thing either, think i'll stick to the meets. I'll drop you a text closer to the first thursday in April for the old skool meet if your still up for it. You fancy coming to the modified show at oulton park at the end of April?? Peewee mentioned he was dropping you a PM about it :thumb:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went down Trafford Park last night, not sure if its my scene. Some Fcuking nutters down there doing the street racing haha.....Police turned up later on and told us all to do one, luckily didnt get done for no numer plate even though the coppers were looking round my car and were waiting as we left. Goes on late though i was out till about 1am....

Not really my thing either, think i'll stick to the meets. I'll drop you a text closer to the first thursday in April for the old skool meet if your still up for it. You fancy coming to the modified show at oulton park at the end of April?? Peewee mentioned he was dropping you a PM about it :thumb:

It was alright down there but i'm far to paranoid about my cars, i was parked right out of the way. Is the Old Skool meet next week then? yeh drop us a text and i'll see if i can make it....

Yeh he mentioned it mate, not sure if i'll be able to make it just yet but would love too, so we'll see....

there are some nutters at the street racing, i didn't make it this week as one of my mates was back from uni so we went out and got drunk instead

yeah the next classic ford meet is this thursday

now that the weather is getting better there is a better turn out and a wide range of cars from standard to modified