One born every minute

LiamGTR

A lot of those women giving birth are overexagerating whiners. Especially that T*at the other week who's husband had just given up with her and basically said "You bring it on yourself" I agreed with him. If my wife behaved like that when she gave birth i'd walk out. She handled childbirth fine with out first. Second is due in less than 5 months

are you taking the pee??? :blink: you would walk out? thankfully Kev isnt like you then.

can tell you never had to squeeze a melon outta your delicate parts!!

Did you see this woman I'm referring to? she refused to put the effort in to get the baby out, the midwives both walked out and the she began going backwards and didnt want to push through the pain to go forwards because "it hurt too much"

Now my wife,you, and many many other women MAN UP (pardon the wording) and put up with the pain to get the baby born but she just lay there and gave up, and therefore the midwives did and the husband gave her a right shouting at. If THAT woman was my wife your damn right i'd have walked out, either that and knocked her the Fcuk out and tell the midwives to section the baby out (the husband was concerned about getting the baby into the world, she would happily leave it in there forever)

yeah I have watched every single one. But I admit, I had times where I said I couldnt do it any more. I was ready to give up. But thats how EVERY woman gets at some point. Imagine being totally exhausted, having those pains for 37 hours, and not having enough energy to do it any more. My sister had to be cut THREE times to get baby Ami out X(

I was lucky. My first was 4-5 hours start to finish, my second 15 hours.

so why is it women usually want another one if its so bad? iv seen what i can get in those things, cant be that bad :pancake:

trust you to lower the tone :rolleyes:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, my sig on another forum explains this amazingly if it was a bloke saying it, its just like:

you take the missus out for a romantic meal, get the wines in, dim the lights and look into her eyes... the music is playing softly and you whisper to her... darling, we've been together 10 years now and my love for you get stronger every day, this bond between us is unbreakable and i've been thinking... i think, infact i know.. it's time i had another kick in the dick.

There was an old lady who swallowed a fly

I don't know why she swallowed a fly - perhaps she'll die!

There was an old lady who swallowed a spider,

That wriggled and wiggled and tiggled inside her;

should sort out the feeling empty especially when:

There was an old lady who swallowed a fly

I don't know why she swallowed a fly - perhaps she'll die!

There was an old lady who swallowed a spider,

That wriggled and wiggled and tiggled inside her;

She swallowed the spider to catch the fly;

I don't know why she swallowed a fly - Perhaps she'll die!

There was an old lady who swallowed a bird;

How absurd to swallow a bird.

She swallowed the bird to catch the spider,

There was an old lady who swallowed a cat;

Fancy that to swallow a cat!

She swallowed the cat to catch the bird,

There was an old lady that swallowed a dog;

What a hog, to swallow a dog;

She swallowed the dog to catch the cat,

There was an old lady who swallowed a cow,

I don't know how she swallowed a cow;

She swallowed the cow to catch the dog,

She swallowed the dog to catch the cat,

There was an old lady who swallowed a horse...

She's dead, of course!

Your're making up for the lack of spam today Knightrider :roll:

I like to think its like having to squeeze out a super hefty turd......and you cant even argue against my theory!!!!

And splitting your ass open ;) Ouch! :roll:

TBH I don't think any bloke could comment on the pain women go through because we have never experienced child birth. Makes me laugh hearing blokes saying it can't be that bad etc etc etc. My wife has been through 4 labours, only have 3 kids mind. We lost our first to stillbirth, which is completely differnt to normal childbirth.

But as said I've seen what its like enough times to know its not a nice experience, but it's made worth while when the baby arrives and is fit and healthy. I think when women get broody all they think about is a baby and how they felt when bonding etc etc, the thought of the labour pains etc don't seem as bad... til they experience it again lol.

Edited by zetec2k6

i was told its the equivilent of a man pushing a golf ball out off his japs eye.

cant be pleasant i agree, i never get people who say i want it natural birth tho by choice. i understand the health implications but the pain would be my initial worry if i had alien trying to burst from my innards.

kev i do understand that but if thats the case why arnt women breeding all the time? they obviously have the choice and the ability to ignore them feelings so why keep doing it?