One born every minute

LiamGTR

i was told its the equivilent of a man pushing a golf ball out off his japs eye.

cant be pleasant i agree, i never get people who say i want it natural birth tho by choice. i understand the health implications but the pain would be my initial worry if i had alien trying to burst from my innards.

kev i do understand that but if thats the case why arnt women breeding all the time? they obviously have the choice and the ability to ignore them feelings so why keep doing it?

Thats where the bloke comes into and convinces them that x amount of kids is enough :pancake:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i mean in "normal society" kev not council flat jungles lol

but seriously, as a normal human, whats stops them continuing to reproduce? the feeling cant be that strong otherwise we would still be like wild animals.

i was told its the equivilent of a man pushing a golf ball out off his japs eye.

Do you know of anyone who has done that.... How can you compare that to a vagina stretching 3 times its size.

pffft i heard it on kerrang radio on the news so must be true!

Thats where the bloke comes into and convinces them that x amount of kids is enough :pancake:

1 is enough! lol

Do you know of anyone who has done that.... How can you compare that to a vagina stretching 3 times its size.

pffft i heard it on kerrang radio on the news so must be true!

I'll bring a Golf ball to burnsley if I end up coming, we will use you as the guinea pig. :pancake:

hmmm, christians still pop them out like smarties

but i think it all depends on the woman, the man, the cost etc. raising a child is a very expensive game, even though you get help from the government, your always out of pocket. plus looking after 3/4/5 children is difficult when 1 person has to work. i think instinct has died down. or has been toned down and replaced with the need to survive rather than procreate

hmmm, christians still pop them out like smarties

but i think it all depends on the woman, the man, the cost etc. raising a child is a very expensive game, even though you get help from the government, your always out of pocket. plus looking after 3/4/5 children is difficult when 1 person has to work. i think instinct has died down. or has been toned down and replaced with the need to survive rather than procreate

if thats the case then why do people have more than one?

the women suffers, it costs alot pluss theres time and care and money. of course i understand the jys of having and loving a child but why is one not enough if this instinct can (obviously) be controlled?

Thing is though, The female reproduction organ is DESIGNED to let babies out. Your japseye won't dilate to allow a golfball out, wheras the cervix does. Yes the pain is huuuge, and long lasting, but I KNOW there are more painfull things out there. Im just greatful that i've never experienced one of these more painful situations.

I think people have lots of babies for their own reasons, either they love kids, love being a parent, or love the money the government give...

I love my son to bits, I love being a dad more than anything in the world, I'll love my second child to bits, but I'm gonna stop after 2. Even though being a dad is the best thing in the world and I could be a dad to 3 or 4 or x kids, I want to stop at 2.

Another point. I found beign a father easier than being a dog owner, a LOT easier.