One born every minute

LiamGTR

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow this got busy lol

i was told its the equivilent of a man pushing a golf ball out off his japs eye.

cant be pleasant i agree, i never get people who say i want it natural birth tho by choice. i understand the health implications but the pain would be my initial worry if i had alien trying to burst from my innards.

kev i do understand that but if thats the case why arnt women breeding all the time? they obviously have the choice and the ability to ignore them feelings so why keep doing it?

cause when the little b*stards start to walk and talk you think "OH MY GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE??"

Ross, what has that got to do with women pushing bambino's out there fadge's? lol.

love it :roll:

I was a screamer. But I had no pain relief. I had only gas and air.
A Screamer... oh :rolleyes:

we males have no idea of the pain they fee!

Pfft yea right, ever broke your leg ? :innocent:

are you seriously comparing a broken leg to childbirth?? :unsure:

I wont watch it as it scares me lol saw about 10 seconds the other night was enough to make me cross my legs and turn over

I've never got broody like all women are supposed to :mellow: so I don't think it is genetically programme in all women, as you say maybe modern society has taken away some biological instinct? Three women here 100% don't want kids

Edited by Cabrio Zo

practicing is fine tho...rite? :D

do the bum.........that way you get all the satisfaction of the sex and the woman can experience giving birth to a ickle brown baby with colgate white stripes later :thumb:

that is wrong on so many levels...il have to ask if it has stripes in, iv always joked about that but never investigated further :devil:

practicing is fine tho...rite? :D

do the bum.........that way you get all the satisfaction of the sex and the woman can experience giving birth to a ickle brown baby with colgate white stripes later :thumb:

that is wrong on so many levels...il have to ask if it has stripes in, iv always joked about that but never investigated further :devil:

works for aquafresh? :unsure:

eh?

diagram needed?

it.....will.....come.......out......stripey...........like..

....... aquafresh.

because......... poo........ is.........brown.........manmuck........ is...........white.

with me now?