Final Fantasy 13.........

shawdreamer

for those dedicated followers of the FF range Id seriously advise that you dont buy this festering sore on the Squire Enix reputation,

utter cack....

random storyline

every other step is a cutscene

boring characters

button mashing battle system

lenear travel (NO EXPLORING)

NO DEPTH ATALL

bring back FF8.... <looks for his ps2 copy to hug>

just thought Id save ya's 40 odd quid :thumb:

so you cant explore on the entire game? not in an airship or anything?

I do mean..........NO EXPLORING :pancake:

theres no airship, no ragnaroc ship, no balloon.

theres actually no real point in them adding the map in the right hand corner as all you can do is travel along a preset path in third person view until you meet the next thing to fight......then several moments of furiously button bashing the X button your back to travelling along the same fecked up path.

gameplay and action sacrificed without remorse for cutscene qaulity(which theres endless amounts of) :thumb:

Edited by shawdreamer

really? that bad? i've bought it, but not played it yet. it was suppose to be very good. im a huge a fan of the number 7, i've yet to find a ff that competes.

really? that bad? i've bought it, but not played it yet. it was suppose to be very good. im a huge a fan of the number 7, i've yet to find a ff that competes.

i hope your right about this being as bad as you say, as i decided to take it back before playing it.

for any fan of the FF genre FFXIII will seem like the most dull boring long winded piece of "99 night" crap square enix have ever produced.

missus like 7 (with cloud and that in), Im more of a Sqaul fan (FF8)....dont mind FFX and X-2 (missus has dug out the ps2 and is currently playing it behind me :pancake: )

Im trading my new FFXIII tomorrow (3 days after buying it) and reserving a copy of the new Alien game due out at the end of the month instead

Edited by shawdreamer

Most expensive mug coaster i've ever bought. They've completely lost the plot.

how long did it take you to get bored?...... took me about 10mins..... I was holding on in vein hope the game would suddenly explode into a typical FF game :unsure:

• 1 month later...
I'm going to give it a try, it came free with my new super elite, I've never played any of the final fantasy games so it will be all new for me

aslong as you bare in mind.......... its not anywhere near the best example of the FF series :pancake:

the super elite has a better chip, cooling system and a better hdd drive which is 250gb

that all seems kind of redundant seen as my new Elite (which isnt a "super") will happily and smoothly play any game without error and its 120gb HDD will never ever ever get filled?