Northern Meet

was good to meet everyone and put faces to names, will defo do a weekend show this year as wayne twisted my arm and now we know a few more members, martins porsche is mint, lee's two wheel drive pickup's very nice too, lol, shame its not a proper 4x4 eh wayne, ross you are mental, if id just used my head as a brake i would not have walked miles and stopped for a pee mid journey, would not have needed one as i would have empted mid crash, will have to have a bbq meet a rothervalley like last year when it warms up a bit

mike, how did your date go? :D :D :D

Dude, there is nothing up with the Truck, my GTi is just a Fcuking beast!!! :roll:

That it is Mike, you done good to catch up with Martin! :roll:

Baring in mind, you two can corner fast, I can't otherwise I would roll off a cliff, lmfao. :roll:

Aye, people slate these GTi's but then aint a bad little car lol. Martin was the only person i didnt manage to overtake on Woodhead lol...

Perhaps yours would be better with 4x4? :roll:

So when are you getting your Cosworth out? :P

He did yesterday, well, half of it came out of the garage door, then he put it back in haha

mike, how did your date go? :D :D :D

Haha, quality. Wondered what you were on about for a sec lol. The trouble i have had with women this past week, she is safe.........For now :roll:

Dude, there is nothing up with the Truck, my GTi is just a Fcuking beast!!! :roll:

That it is Mike, you done good to catch up with Martin! :roll:

Baring in mind, you two can corner fast, I can't otherwise I would roll off a cliff, lmfao. :roll:

Aye, people slate these GTi's but then aint a bad little car lol. Martin was the only person i didnt manage to overtake on Woodhead lol...

Perhaps yours would be better with 4x4? :roll:

So when are you getting your Cosworth out? :P

He did yesterday, well, half of it came out of the garage door, then he put it back in haha

LOL! Mine doesn ot need to be 4x4 it's not an off roader! lol. :roll:

Half out? lmfao! tell him to sort his head out lol, I will have to come up and see it Mike I love saph cosworths. :drool:

lee's two wheel drive pickup's very nice too, lol, shame its not a proper 4x4 eh wayne

hahaha! I can see this going on next week at silverstone! :roll:

Mine is a big boys truck! Wayne yours is a baby truck! haha. :roll:

• 2 weeks later...