Opinions Folks!

GHanson2009

Hi everyone,

Im considering this mod for my focus, I've bought this front bumper splitter...

http://www.fordfenatic.com/focus/focuskit.jpg

And im a HUGE fan of the later focus's HUGE mouth in the front bumper soooo.... i did some chopping and need opinions...

http://www.fordfenatic.com/focus/focusbumper.png

Anyone?

physical removal of that much of the bumper and splitter will seriously compromise its rigidity....it'll flop round like a old mans nobbler the minute any air starts to move past it.

I can only hope you just intend to satin black that section of the bumper to create a cosmetic illusion rather than cutting.

physical removal of that much of the bumper and splitter will seriously compromise its rigidity....it'll flop round like a old mans nobbler the minute any air starts to move past it.

I can only hope you just intend to satin black that section of the bumper to create a cosmetic illusion rather than cutting.

Im not the best when it comes to photoshopping and should have been more clear in my intentions, It would be cut away but only down to the lower half of the splitter (Retaining rigidity, with Re-enforcement).

youll need the rest of the kit to pull it off - kinda looks like a mondeo front end

The rest of the kit really isn't to my liking, because its all sharp & choppy lines (Which i will have smoothed away on the front bumper). Its quite hard to tell on the picture of an estate how it will look on mine with the ST170 Headlamps, Fogs, Grills etc.

As for the "Mondeo" comment, thats kinda the idea, to follow the newer focus design so it kinda still looks abit "OEM".

Looks alright, if you've got a large intercooler there :)

It will have :) lol.