The FARCE show

i know but my foot kept slipping off the clutch whislt queing in traffic and then having to drive over large rocks becuase they sent us from one side to the other and people wouldnt move over to let us pass

least you didnt crash into the back of waynes truck like someone else did :innocent:

SERIOUSLY THO THE WEEKEND COULDNT HAVE BEEN ANY WORSE. oops caps

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh and i think lee2f2f got upset coz he wasnt the only one with an f150 :innocent:

i await the others to get back and come online because there wasnt one happy face at all today

Gutted i didnt go :(

why you gutted you would have just been fed up like the rest of us

Edited by projectrs2k

doubt Many of us will be showing again with Evo again I'm afraid or that's what almost all who were there said

I'm sorry you feel that way, but I don't know what more I could have done with this one

well where do I start??

my opinion on the members booking tickets late - deadlines should be kept, or to within a couple of days if the deadline is near end of month, this will stop members messing Trig about

I spent 2 hours with Phil trying to get my jeep ready on Friday night, and another 2 hours on Saturday morning - thought it was better taking the jeep for the Santa Pod mud field

Finally arrived at Pod Saturday afternoon to be greated with the worst state of a camping field ever - which wasnt helped by the usual idiots using it as a rally track

Got my gazeebo up, and started the bbq, then after a couple of hours headed off to the arcades and beer tent, arrived back to find the gazeebo (which was tied to 2 cars, my truck, and the hiab holding it down) 10 meters away in a big heap. The 3 cool bags full of food which me and Caroline brought down for everyone for the bbq, in a big melted mess along with the camping chairs, and before anyone says - the bbq was 2 meters away nicely folded up on the floor

This morning was just a complete disaster - due to Pod being so busy, our stand was shoved into the public car park

So all in all, it was a complete load of shite for me - £75 down on the gazeebo (minus several contributions from other evo members), £70 of food wasted, not counting the bbq, camping chairs, cool bags, freeze boards, and plastic food containers which I will have to replace before we can attend another show

In all fairness is there any more the club could of done to avoid this happening?

It sounds like the day was ruined due to mindless idiots vandelising, mud & placement of the stand?

None of this is arranged by EVO and past events over a good number of years have gone smoothly, so to say you wouldnt attend any other club events because of this single event is a tad harsh. :unsure:

This morning was just a complete disaster - due to Pod being so busy, our stand was shoved into the public car park

if you could actually get across to the public carpark

Thats why I bought a baby 4 x 4 truck lol

Glad i diden't go now, sounds like it was reet rubbish

you never go to any shows anyway

If I had stuck to the deadline I set then Santa Pod would have refused us having a club stand. I know we ended up without one anyway, but that's pretty irrelevant. I will stick to my deadlines in future, if it means we don't have enough people to be given a stand then the club won't be going.

so say you had five people pay and you need ten would those five be refunded in full

no blame should be laid at the club, or Trig.

the fact it's a chavfest should deter anyone from attending this sort of tripe.

and aas for it been a chavfest then yes this is true but it can also be a good show from people have told me about it in the past

Glad i diden't go now, sounds like it was reet rubbish

you wouldnt make it down anyways roads would be too harsh