***Modified Live***

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a reminder that advanced tickets can be purchased using the above links at £15, if paying on the gate it will be £20 on the day.

Looks like a cracking day out & a perfect oppurtunity for an EVO meet with plenty to do. :thumb:

I'll be paying on the day, whats happening on the day, we meeting up before going into the show??

dont put me on the list but i will prbably be attending this with a few mates to watch the drifting and track action :thumb:

Be great to meet you if your there though. You not going for the £10 drift passenger ride then?

we kind of met at the blackpool meet, i was the one in the black 3 door si and i will be attending the next mersyside meeet where stoo has put your name down :thumb:

not sure on the drift ride coz i would want to have a go at it myself then :pancake:

dont put me on the list but i will prbably be attending this with a few mates to watch the drifting and track action :thumb:

Be great to meet you if your there though. You not going for the £10 drift passenger ride then?

we kind of met at the blackpool meet, i was the one in the black 3 door si and i will be attending the next mersyside meeet where stoo has put your name down :thumb:

not sure on the drift ride coz i would want to have a go at it myself then :pancake:

Ahh yes now I remember sorry lol, you were talking to gaz when I came to say hi if I remember. :thumb:

Just a reminder that advanced tickets can be purchased using the above links at £15, if paying on the gate it will be £20 on the day.

Looks like a cracking day out & a perfect oppurtunity for an EVO meet with plenty to do. :thumb:

I'll be paying on the day, whats happening on the day, we meeting up before going into the show??

Anyone??

Anyone??

Sorry Mark I didnt see that post. Your wecome to meet at my house, im 3 only miles from Oulton Park?

Edited by PeeWee

Anyone??

Sorry Mark I didnt see that post. Your wecome to meet at my house, im 3 only miles from Oulton Park?

Yeah, i'm up for that, coffee, one sugar :cheers:

Anyone??

I was actually thinking more like I leave you the key & you bring me breakfast in bed. :unsure:

Anyone??

I was actually thinking more like I leave you the key & you bring me breakfast in bed. :unsure:

Now that is a scary thought :eek: