problems with call of duty on xbox live

KNITERIDER

thats the thing tho im not much cop at running around and killing, im more of a pick em off kinda person rather than a in your face person lol

if your avoiding close range and concentrating on mid-long range what assault rifle do you use?

thats the thing tho im not much cop at running around and killing, im more of a pick em off kinda person rather than a in your face person lol

if your avoiding close range and concentrating on mid-long range what assault rifle do you use?

erm, im into my light machine guns at the moment (cant remember name) im using the green one with the grip and FMJ thingy as without that or the grip its crap but that does mean no sight, or if im sniping i use the barrat 50.cal with thermo and fmj so there mostly 1 shot kills. have the p2000 (think its called that) with fmj and red dot sight as my back up, use the extra damage to people and vehicles perk the bling perk and either (is it cold blooded or something that makes u invisible to peoples heartbeat monitors) or ninja...or are they the same one lol

i used to be into my scarH but got bored of it lol as well as the FAM (i think its called)