MW2 EVO TEAM

shawdreamer

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well this is off to a good start LMAO

mines still taking ages to find even one match......... so Ive not even reached the feckin "start" :pancake:

did jump into one of Ross's domination matches yesterday..... killed 6 for no deaths in the last half a minute of play then seemingly got booted from the next match tsk :rolleyes:

il be on tonight between about 5 and half 8 if anyones around.

witht he new map pack can you only play them in certain sections? i was hoping they would be added to everything like team death match etc? :(

I found that quite annoying. It is random game types so you cant play what you want.

any idea if they will shift it to other modes? i only ever play team deathmatch and groundwar and some of the games are stupid. once you get killed you gotta sit around waiting to respourn etc. i just wanna play normal war :(

ps, shaw wheres these level guides you promised :D

il be on tonight between about 5 and half 8 if anyones around.

witht he new map pack can you only play them in certain sections? i was hoping they would be added to everything like team death match etc? :(

I found that quite annoying. It is random game types so you cant play what you want.

any idea if they will shift it to other modes? i only ever play team deathmatch and groundwar and some of the games are stupid. once you get killed you gotta sit around waiting to respourn etc. i just wanna play normal war :(

ps, shaw wheres these level guides you promised :D

probably easier to show you in a private match :thumb:

No idea. I hate some of the game modes especially the ones you have to wait to re spawn. Similar to yourself, I only usually play Ground War or Domination.

Im a team death match man myself.... domination promotes campers imo.

TDM tends to encourage more open game play