360 update problem

shawdreamer

so last night I turned the 360 on and slotted in MW2, update screen popped up, the usual "you will not be able to use xboxlive if you do not accept this update"....no problem <accept>.

download go's through,

game resets,

xboxlive comes on,

everything fine.............except........MW2 now takes 20-30 minutes to find a match when it worked fine before the patch.

anyone know WTF is going on?

so last night I turned the 360 on and slotted in MW2, update screen popped up, the usual "you will not be able to use xboxlive if you do not accept this update"....no problem <accept>.

download go's through,

game resets,

xboxlive comes on,

everything fine.............except........MW2 now takes 20-30 minutes to find a match when it worked fine before the patch.

anyone know WTF is going on?

mine didnt take that long when i finally got it working...but every so often it kept chucking me out then taking a good while. must be the new downloads affecting it?

my download of the new maps has so far taken an hu and not even at 50%!!

yes, clicky

For all info on MW2, problems, updates etc, bookmark the twitter page of Robert Bowling (Infinity Ward Community manager)

www.twitter.com/fourzerotwo

thank god for that, talk about head wrecking.

its find one match after searching god knows how many games and id get in mid game......play the remainder of the game......and everything would seem fine.

unfortunetly as most will know very few teams stay together beyond one game and once the match was over everyone would leave to change groups ......ok if you can get into another game quick..... but Id be stuck searching again :censored:

yes, clicky

For all info on MW2, problems, updates etc, bookmark the twitter page of Robert Bowling (Infinity Ward Community manager)

its find one match after searching god knows how many games and id get in mid game......play the remainder of the game......and everything would seem fine.

unfortunetly as most will know very few teams stay together beyond one game and once the match was over everyone would leave to change groups ......ok if you can get into another game quick..... but Id be stuck searching again :censored:

do you often chop and change? once im in i usually stay there. unless a map gets repeated or something.

yes, clicky

do you often chop and change? once im in i usually stay there. unless a map gets repeated or something.

not really, I prefere playing a match from start to finish, I only jump out if were sat there for a age waiting for new players after the last lot got owned and ran off :pancake:

lol, it is a pain.your new maps downloaded or you not bothered yet? on tonight about 5ish for an hour or 2?

Havnt bothered with the new maps, if this match thing doesnt sort itself out I wont be paying out for any new maps full stop....just checked it, still taking an age to find a match.

If its like that later Im jibbing the game off completely....I dont pay my gold subscription just to sit there and watch a percentage gauge go from 0-99.9% every 20 seconds :rolleyes: