pinouts for SLUG (GTi mk 6) and 2FBC (XR3i mk 5) ECU's (autodata i

Mad Man Measures

Make sure the correct plug is on the crank sensor..

I got fuel but no spark. I think the pats is working ok as when I disconnect the pats wire the engine wont crank and the fuel pump wont primeand i still have the same problum with injector 1 as I had before so i am gonna take it to an autosparky

is this using the same injectors and injector loom? so you have four injectors firing but no spark on all cylinders... have you check the coil pack is getting a signal?

I tried both the mk 5 and mk 6 injector loom but still same problem an I tried 2 different coil packs but still no spark. I haven’t checked if the coil pack is getting spark. I did have spark before when I had the modified loom and EDIS in I might try installing the EDIS unit an see if I get spark then but I still have a permanent live at injector 1 when the ignition is on, I have tried 2 different looms, and 3 different ECU's but still have the same problem

Was this a running GTi before? If so just put everything back to how it was originally, and I mean _everything_ apart from the physical tall engine itself.

Yeah it was running I had the car as my dalie driver for 2 months but the head gasket was on its way out which made me decide to go for the engine change. I have given up now an given the job to a bloke I know who is pretty good with autoelectrics.

Thanks for all your help guys