MK6 Panther black rear bumper

devman

i have a panther black one with spats and im going to watford on sunday and luton . could take it with me if you were interested ?? £30 its yours. slightly split on the lower arch bits , but would gluee back together easily so you would never know . pm me if you want it mate. like i said im down that way sunday so can deliver aswell :D bargain lol :P

i have a panther black one with spats and im going to watford on sunday and luton . could take it with me if you were interested ?? £30 its yours. slightly split on the lower arch bits , but would gluee back together easily so you would never know . pm me if you want it mate. like i said im down that way sunday so can deliver aswell :D bargain lol :P

Sounds good to me :) Cheers mate!

ive got the front and rear both black but im in the midlands?

I'll keep you in mind Dane, but as you well know i'm miles away from you, if this other one happens to fall through for whatever reason you're still on my standby list, the parts I want off you is growing rapidly!

Sorry mate, can you put some pics up of the splits?

No problem mate will do it in the afternoon . Thursday . Ill repair them anyway so you can just chuck it on . Ill pm you my phone number tomorrow coz im on my phone at moment and it takes ages to type msgs on this thing . Cheers , Jay .

Sent you a PM mate, did you get it?

No problem mate will do it in the afternoon . Thursday . Ill repair them anyway so you can just chuck it on . Ill pm you my phone number tomorrow coz im on my phone at moment and it takes ages to type msgs on this thing . Cheers , Jay .

Sent you a PM mate, did you get it?

alright mate im just uploading them now. bumper is a bit dirty ut will be washed repaired and t cut then polished efore sunday. photos up soon. cheers, jay

Can you get a piture up once its washed and fixed please mate, it'll give me a better idea :)