Stag party in Newcastle

Brown

not read the above posts so sorry if i'm repeating.

If you said earlier i could have got yous vip areas in Tiger Tiger and TupTup and/or a couple bottles of bubbly.

'Players' in the Gate is awesome place to visit too - your pals will love the dancers there.

i recommend you speak to a girl called Alexis if she's working at For Your Eyes Only and tell her i recommended her - she'll tear him to bits....or bursting point. haha

as for food....go to King Lous behind the gate in China Town - all you can eat chinkys for £8.....AWESOME food too!!

Where you's stayin?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers Aaron.. I've actually booked ahead of time at Tiger Tiger, and just got guest list.

I've seen King Lous actually.. I was gonna go to Wokmania but seeing as you've recommended it :thumb:

The Gate sounds like a decent place to spend the majority of our time (??)

..and Aaron, we're staying in Washington at a Travel Lodge. It was the best option

Cheers Aaron.. I've actually booked ahead of time at Tiger Tiger, and just got guest list.

I've seen King Lous actually.. I was gonna go to Wokmania but seeing as you've recommended it :thumb:

..and Aaron, we're staying in Washington at a Travel Lodge. It was the best option

The gate probably will be because outside is filled with places like Blue Bambo etc. which is full of too many little charvz's/students etc. :pancake:

the one opposite laus is much better ..No1 oriental buffet , not as posh but all the chinese go to eat in there thats what i look for when i stay anywhere , gotta be good food if a place is full of their own kind

i've nailed some hot birds in Washington TravelLodge...the one on the A1 north and south yeah? BP garage right next to it also.

me personally, i'd start at the quayside making my way along to chase/buffalo joes (ride the bull!) then upto to gate/players then tiger tiger Duffas right about the other Chinese place...i've ate there also - i'd put the quality of the two on par with each other i just prefer the taste of King Laws and the wicked bottled beer they do there - can't remember the name...because i can't read the fooker but its got the same kick as stella/brown ale but the taste of an angel pissing in your mouth haha

Buffalo joes is 'out the way' but only a 5 min walk people usually go there before clubbin next door in the chav/student central place - can't remember name but it was good back in the day lol

Baja club :thumb:

lmao some memory you have there!

My memories better than that I still remember it was feckin £3.70 a bottle!

Think we got drunk too fast though and never knew our way around to find the best clubs. End result a few bars in town followed by tuxedo, buffalo and baja equaled night over :roll: Was closing time mind you!

Random thing about Newcastle is the locals seem to love the Scots and buy you drinks for no reason, result!

Mates have been down for a few weekends since and seem to have sussed the place out.

Edited by McRic

Random thing about Newcastle is the locals seem to love the Scots and buy you drinks for no reason, result!

and when i've been to Edinburgh/Glasgow i've either been hit on by a fag whilst having a pee in a COMMUNAL urinal.....IEone big circle lol but wasn't gona be a fanny and go to a cubical.........or the lads have tried chattin' my lass up when i've been stood there then complain when one of them wakes up on the floor :innocent:

and when i've been to Edinburgh/Glasgow i've either been hit on by a fag whilst having a pee in a COMMUNAL urinal.....IEone big circle lol but wasn't gona be a fanny and go to a cubical.........or the lads have tried chattin' my lass up when i've been stood there then complain when one of them wakes up on the floor :innocent:

pfffft you need anger management, should take it as a compliment if your girls getting chatted up. If they then refuse to leave you need to take evasive action.