Stag party in Newcastle

Brown

Random thing about Newcastle is the locals seem to love the Scots and buy you drinks for no reason, result!

and when i've been to Edinburgh/Glasgow i've either been hit on by a fag whilst having a pee in a COMMUNAL urinal.....IEone big circle lol but wasn't gona be a fanny and go to a cubical.........or the lads have tried chattin' my lass up when i've been stood there then complain when one of them wakes up on the floor :innocent:

pfffft you need anger management, should take it as a compliment if your girls getting chatted up. If they then refuse to leave you need to take evasive action.

picture the scene....

Shes stood at the bar getting drinks whilst i go to the loo....i come out the loo and see some fashion freak chattin her up and his mates looking at her massive chebs........fair dos - no worries here......i'm a male and i'd try my luck if i was single and she was stood on her own also........but then i go over - take my drink from her hand and ask if she's ok, this fashion freak looks at me, looks me up and down and comes out with "so you fancy a drink with me then? i'll take care of you" *as his mates 'back him up'* she stands back....i lamp him on the chin and his mates say i'm a knob for knocking him out.... still need anger management? i think i handled the situation perfectly calm.

i mean come on - i gave him a right upper cut and didn't spill a drop.........no really i didn't haha

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Random thing about Newcastle is the locals seem to love the Scots and buy you drinks for no reason, result!

and when i've been to Edinburgh/Glasgow i've either been hit on by a fag whilst having a pee in a COMMUNAL urinal.....IEone big circle lol but wasn't gona be a fanny and go to a cubical.........or the lads have tried chattin' my lass up when i've been stood there then complain when one of them wakes up on the floor :innocent:

pfffft you need anger management, should take it as a compliment if your girls getting chatted up. If they then refuse to leave you need to take evasive action.

picture the scene....

Shes stood at the bar getting drinks whilst i go to the loo....i come out the loo and see some fashion freak chattin her up and his mates looking at her massive chebs........fair dos - no worries here......i'm a male and i'd try my luck if i was single and she was stood on her own also........but then i go over - take my drink from her hand and ask if she's ok, this fashion freak looks at me, looks me up and down and comes out with "so you fancy a drink with me then? i'll take care of you" *as his mates 'back him up'* she stands back....i lamp him on the chin and his mates say i'm a knob for knocking him out.... still need anger management? i think i handled the situation perfectly calm.

i mean come on - i gave him a right upper cut and didn't spill a drop.........no really i didn't haha

well done that man ! :cheers:

I reckon I coulda still laughed at him and walked away. Easy to say unless you're stood in that situation though :thumb:

http://www.mercia.biz/files/HarryHill_fight.jpg

Edited by duffa

i wonder how it went? :)

WELL.....

Few hiccups along the way. Firstly, we were all ready to go to Newcastle racecourse and have a few bets on the horses. Denied. The races were abandoned on Saturday due to high rain fall. I didn't find out until Friday as I'd assumed there would be no problems considering all the good weather we'd had.

Anyway, we sorted it out and went to the dogs instead, which was a great laugh.. I went up £36 after the first two races and then it was all down hill, lol

Got to the hotel later and they wanted to charge us £20 extra per room on top of what we'd agreed! Still sorting this part out.

Then we got into town.. started off in Lau's Buffet King, as suggested by Aaron I think. Just what we all needed, and did the job.. proceeded through a few bars which were mentioned, Players, Moodys (i think) and ended up in Tiger Tiger before my mate, the groom, was ready to drop.. so we took him back.

We ducked FYEO/Blue Velvet in the end because the walk (none of us knew how to get there) and price was just cutting into the beer tokens and beer time.

Thanks for all your advice though, fellas :thumb: