bayv ty's

bongo

ive always bought my tv from buy as you view, so ive just had an upgrade to a lcd got £300 trade in for my old crt, anyone had one? ive just had them take back a xenius which was crap and just taken a sanyo, i wanted the jvc but they say its out of stock,just asking if people have the jvc or what have you?

marc.

Just had a look at the BAYV site, and christ, 39.9% APR taking a £850 tv to £1419. Ouch. It would be much cheaper to just get an interest free credit card and pay towards the balance each month.

I got me one of these, 32" samsung 720p lcd tv for £329 with free 5 year guarantee

john lewis

Just had a look at the BAYV site, and christ, 39.9% APR taking a £850 tv to £1419. Ouch. It would be much cheaper to just get an interest free credit card and pay towards the balance each month.

yeah i know, :rolleyes: weve only ever had tv's with them(dunno why really)

just want some feedback of people though

as said guys i know all the crap with bayv,just wanted some opinions of people if they have the same,i cant be the only one lol.

scorted..yeah richersounds are good ive bought a lot of audio/surround sound equipment from them :)