drug dealers stole my music to advertise!

fekyo

anyone heard of that legal drug mephedrone (meow meow, sparkle, bubble, meph, drone)? well have you heard of 'naphyrone' aka nrg-1, rave, party-1. aparently its as cheap as 25p a hit and stuipidly strong in small doses. (i heard of someone doing a quarter of a gram and beeing awake wired for 4 days and ending up in hospital in a horrible state).

its important for you all to watch this before reading more;

now me, know how popular meph was, knowing how fast this naph stuff is going to be spreading, i assumed people will try finding it everywhere, youtube included, or searching for vids of it, and still making music as i do, i named a track 'nrg-1 also known as mephedrone' and put a few voice samples of people sorta talking about it.

a day or so later, some c**t has completely copied my video, reposted it renamed, and whacked a rubbish load of advertisments selling this naphyrone stuff!! u really hav 2 watch both videos to see wot im saying

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cJqReYT9lo

what should i do lol in a way i spose its just more advertisment for me, which is what i wanted in the first place. but this naphyrone shite looks bad, and i think its gonna be getting its way into alot of the more expensive drugs eg coke and pills as its so cheap and strong. heres another link about it with abit more info

can i sue?

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20100331/twl-de...it-3fd0ae9.html

aswel as that peeps got a loada new tunes on the myspace and youtube. for youtube jsut type in fekyo

the myspace www.myspace.com/fekyoself

wots bin on u lot anyway? been away for a while. cars bin gone ages aswel dnt even know why i actually came bk 2 this site....haha. like a addiction some amazin projects bin goin on tho tez devils loookin sweet and some other smart turbos.

Edited by fekyo

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would you want to associate your song/music with a drug that is killing people and making them go loopy ?

to get veiws !

You do a song and give it the tittle of a drug? So really, your promoting the drug yourselfe?

In all honesty, it should be your video that gets removed!

i aint promoting it at all, if u read on my myspace im telling people to keep well clear!

so you made a vid/track and got sod all views, then someone hijacked it and put advertisments on it and that got sod all views. then you bring it to the attention of a forum and it still has sod all views.

wheres the problem!!!

163 veiws in 2 days aint bad. plus the other ones had like 60 odd..... whats your problem??!!

Awesome MySpace URL by the way :D

:thumb:

naming a song after a drug that has some pretty serious side affects just to notch up a few hits is in bad taste, and saying you're highlighting the dangers rings hollow. The track just repeats the name of the drug with no mention of any warnings. any limp sample could've been added to the bland track without the need to jump on the next Mcat bandwagon.

It sounds like shameless self-promotion at the expense of any talent.

People need to calm down about meaow (methodrone)... so a few people have taken too much and died..... people do the same with alcohol every weekend and die. Death rates from long term drinking is shocking too. But we all do it, including myself. Anyway I dont use this drug but I think people need to calm down about it, the media has just caught onto it now and everyones listening to the scare stories

People need to calm down about meaow (methodrone)... so a few people have taken too much and died..... people do the same with alcohol every weekend and die. Death rates from long term drinking is shocking too. But we all do it, including myself. Anyway I dont use this drug but I think people need to calm down about it, the media has just caught onto it now and everyones listening to the scare stories

As with everything dude. Couldn't have said that better myself.

Fekyo - Your music is sick mate, can you send me some of your tracks over? I'll mention them to my father-in-law-to-be who's a record producer and radio presenter for Radio Caroline (the boat that rocked to any of you who have no idea who that station is).

Can't guarantee anything, as he deals with the Roackabilly scene though he has contacts in modern music/dance etc.

Your music is good enough mate

cheers mate!

As with everything dude. Couldn't have said that better myself.

Fekyo - Your music is sick mate, can you send me some of your tracks over? I'll mention them to my father-in-law-to-be who's a record producer and radio presenter for Radio Caroline (the boat that rocked to any of you who have no idea who that station is).

Can't guarantee anything, as he deals with the Roackabilly scene though he has contacts in modern music/dance etc.

Stonah - give me an email address mate, or even a postal, and ill send you some stuff. thanks alot!

everyone else - that other video advertising the nrg-1 stuff has been 'removed by user' :)