Ford Fair 2010

did i read/hear somewhere that ya didn't have to be a member to show with evo for this, this year?

i still have my stickers on the car lol....can some let me know pls ;) thanks

only certain shows, doubt its this one. its for the lesser attended shows mainly.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did i read/hear somewhere that ya didn't have to be a member to show with evo for this, this year?

i still have my stickers on the car lol....can some let me know pls ;) thanks

only certain shows, doubt its this one. its for the lesser attended shows mainly.

right ok, just i've been asked a few times if im goin with evo, and can't afford to do the membership and the ticket price so, looks like i wont be with you guys then :(

• 2 weeks later...

Hello regarding to going to ford fair is any one from the southern area who would be up for a meet i am from eastbourne and any one got any ideas where and what time would be a good meet. i do not know if there is any other Threads like this i couldnt find one

thanks Jordan

Edited by Jordan99940

Hello regarding to going to ford fair is any one from the southern area who would be up for a meet i am from eastbourne and any one got any ideas where and what time would be a good meet. i do not know if there is any other Threads like this i couldnt find one

thanks Jordan

I'm travelling up from berkshire, you drive near enough past my front door so, depending which route you take i can meet you at services

thanks Jordan

I'm travelling up from berkshire, you drive near enough past my front door so, depending which route you take i can meet you at services

sounds good any one else you know in your local area on the way up or anything

thanks Jordan

i know one guy from reading who's going, he's quite local so i'll pm him and see if he wants to meet too

thanks Jordan

i know one guy from reading who's going, he's quite local so i'll pm him and see if he wants to meet too

sounds good any one else going to join us?? must be more than 3 people going up from the south?

depending what way people are going could do a meet at thurrock services m25 j30/31, south mimms or somewhere up the m1?

isnt that like complete different side of the m25?

meeting up the M1 would be easiest as thurrock/south mimms are other side of M25