Rolled it! Whoops

Pumatt

i didnt need the lesson but i got this as a reminder for the rest of my life anyway, certainly reigns you in when you start getting coocky

http://i820.photobucket.com/albums/zz128/kniterider/Photo0009.jpg

drive carefully, live long and get laid

Sh!t what happened?

Edited by Jordan99940

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb234/Bolger17/Matts%20Other%20cars/P1200042.jpg

A fresh out or learning chav crashes a Corsa and finds it amusing......... why is everyone so shocked?

and fella, dont even try a say your not a chav, your stood with a bunch of lads who look like extras off biker grove (tell ya mate to sort his cap out too, if he struggles to even put that on straight he really shouldnt be allowed in public)......ontop of that its alongside your mums wrecked toy car you recently rolled in a dramatic demonstration of your lack of ability to even cope with the tiny 60bhp power it struggles to put out.

a word of advice, do yourself a favour and stop trying to make excuse like "the road was slippy" because Im sure many had also used the same road in the same conditions and not ended upside down :thumb:

i didnt need the lesson but i got this as a reminder for the rest of my life anyway, certainly reigns you in when you start getting coocky

http://i820.photobucket.com/albums/zz128/kniterider/Photo0009.jpg

drive carefully, live long and get laid

Sh!t what happened?

look for a show us your shunt thread called ash black anyone?

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb234/Bolger17/Matts%20Other%20cars/P1200042.jpg

A fresh out or learning chav crashes a Corsa and finds it amusing......... why is everyone so shocked?

and fella, dont even try a say your not a chav, your stood with a bunch of lads who look like extras off biker grove (tell ya mate to sort his cap out too, if he struggles to even put that on straight he really shouldnt be allowed in public)......ontop of that its alongside your mums wrecked toy car you recently rolled in a dramatic demonstration of your lack of ability to even cope with the tiny 60bhp power it struggles to put out.

a word of advice, do yourself a favour and stop trying to make excuse like "the road was slippy" because Im sure many had also used the same road in the same conditions and not ended upside down :thumb:

.... Im not a chav (even though my mate used to wear a cap). Your judging people that you do not know. And the road WAS slippy. And the power is no problem to handle. TBH your being a bit of a idiot.... All I've done is accidently lose control of the car due to bad road surface and lack of experience.

.... Im not a chav (even though my mate used to wear a cap). Your judging people that you do not know. And the road WAS slippy. And the power is no problem to handle. TBH your being a bit of a idiot.... All I've done is accidently lose control of the car due to bad road surface and lack of experience.

and then promptly boasted about it like it was a acheivenent worthy of praise??

dont attempt to convince anyone that the wording wasnt meant as a boast as it was undeniable so, the fact you added a picture of yourself and mates "posing" next to the motor is another clear indication of just how little you took serious the entire thing.

did you honestly think that the masses on here would cheer your stupidity and obvious inexperience? as you now no doubt know many have experienced crashes on here and suffered much more greatly than you will ever understand and ontop of that many of that number have been victoms of irresponsible idiotic KIDS who thought they were Lewis Hamilton once they got there license and promptly caused countless accidents due to their lack of caring or consideration.

Now dont get me wrong, we all suffere with over confidence in our lives which cause us to make errors of judgement I myself am not immune to it either BUT!......the majority on here who have indeed suffered an accident that was atleast partly their fault have more often than not admitted to their failings in that situation and can atleast be looked on with understanding and forgiveness by their peers.

Those that Boast of their idiotic behavior then deny fault were fault is obvious are 9 times out of 10 looked upon as what they are...... KIDS.

You insinuate that I am an idiot?, lad to me your nothing more than a child (I dont give a flying monkey feck if your legally a adult) and as such I cant take you serious until you have atleast lived half the life that I and many others here have :thumb:

First off.... i used another word other than idiot.... but seemed to get changed to that word....

I crashed... felt lucky. decided it was a memory to keep and remind us off. which it does. Never thought... and still dont think im the best driver in the world or anything like that.

And i didn't deny complete fault. I accepted it was partly or mostly due to inexperience.

And i also didn't expect pitty, or anything from posting this. just thought i would share what happened. And change other peoples ways of driving as it changed mine. Being still more scared of country road as a driver and passenger because i know what could happen.