most anticipated games for 2010

shawdreamer

whats everyone looking forward to being released later this year?

myself being an admitted "big kid",

Halo Reach.... like a well thought through fun to play KILL EVERYTHING IN BLOODY SIGHT shooter (plus Ive been playing the Beta and its a laff).

Fable 3.... allways been a big RPG fan and this franchise never failed to entertain.

Command & Conquer 4 - Tiberium twilight.... cant beat a good Realtime strategy and Ive got to buy No.4 or my collection wont be complete :pancake:

Ontop of that Im hearing bits and pieces about the next Need For Speed and it sounds like their returning to the tried and proven style of Carbon and Most wanted so that will be reserved as soon as I get a chance....probably be around xmas/new year tho so they can make the most releasing it.

Who else wants to admit to looking forward to a game release?

Who else wants to admit to looking forward to a game release?

I've been waiting for last 6 years or so.

Mafia II

You can stuff GTA and Godfather series, nothing ever touched Mafia.

I stopped looking forward to new C&C games after Red Alert 2 when I realised that 13 years on from the first game they still didn't have anything exciting to add to the principle. It just wore out.

Trials is class aswell, stupid me bought hat last month, turned my Xbox on a few days ago and found that deal! :nutter:

I've never bought "map packs" and rubbish, but seriously...get the extra track packs for Trials, you get the extra 'skill games' aswell which are worth it on their own, they're only 400ms points, might even be 200 now?

Best off buying 1200/1500, buying trials, map pack and earth worm jim. And still having about 3/400 points left for Call of Duty or swhatever you wanna spend it on? Shame you can't trade points, i've got 100ms just sitting there and I'm not planning on using them again.