whats the law on

mickygti

DRIVING WITHOUT A SPARE TYRE IS DRIVING WITHOUT DUE CARE? fml.

no it isn't driving without due care and attention (often refered to as careless driving) is a driving offence the basic definition of which is that the standard of the defendant's driving falls below that of a reasonable prudent driver it relates to the manner of the driving not having a spare tyre is a seperate issue which does not effect the manner of your driving

i love how on this forum people have a go at other people for "guessing the law" in a rude unhelpful manner only to do the same themselves!!

Edited by ajc.78

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To all that commented, obviously none of you can read? Notice at the end of my spree of capital letters, I put a question mark? Now remember when you were back at school it generally signifies that a question had taken place. If you read the thread then you'd see that Shawdreamer said that it was driving without due care to have a bold spare tyre in your car..... HENSE WHY I SAID "DRIVING WITH A BOLD TYRE IS DRIVING WITHOUT DUE CARE? Then I went on to say F*ck my life

To all that commented, obviously none of you can read? Notice at the end of my spree of capital letters, I put a question mark? Now remember when you were back at school it generally signifies that a question had taken place. If you read the thread then you'd see that Shawdreamer said that it was driving without due care to have a bold spare tyre in your car..... HENSE WHY I SAID "DRIVING WITH A BOLD TYRE IS DRIVING WITHOUT DUE CARE? Then I went on to say F*ck my life

You sir, are a complete T*at.

Because I pointed out a few members obviously didn't learn the meaning of this symbol; ?

Grow up.

I love on this site how people guess the law. How the f*ck is it illegal to carry a bold spare tyre? Thats like saying its illegal to have bold tyres in your shed.

It is illegal to drive a car with a bold tyre less than 1.6mm however its different on LGV/HGV's, its also illegal to use different size wheels/tyres on the same axle. (with the exception of a spacesaver spare wheel, oh which the idea is that you change the wheel asap)

DRIVING WITHOUT A SPARE TYRE IS DRIVING WITHOUT DUE CARE? fml.

BALD

Because I pointed out a few members obviously didn't learn the meaning of this symbol; ?

Grow up.

the subaltern manner in which you express yourself and your tendancy to vulgarity hardly qualifys you to render judgement on others' use of the english laguage.

I answered your question for you, if indeed it was a question as it was worded as a statement you were obviously unsure of by punctuating it with a question mark rather that simply starting it by asking is it......?

The remainder of the comments seem to be a response to your sadly demonstrable desire to be crass and confrontational which does little to assist!

Grow up.

the subaltern manner in which you express yourself and your tendancy to vulgarity hardly qualifys you to render judgement on others' use of the english laguage.

I answered your question for you, if indeed it was a question as it was worded as a statement you were obviously unsure of by punctuating it with a question mark rather that simply starting it by asking is it......?

The remainder of the comments seem to be a response to your sadly demonstrable desire to be crass and confrontational which does little to assist!

Epic.

Grow up.

You almost had a fair point, untill I realised nearly every single one of those words with more than 3 letters you used were spelt wrong. I can't be lectured by a Constructional Dyspraxic.

Grow up.

the subaltern manner in which you express yourself and your tenancy to vulgarity hardly qualify s you to render judgement on others' use of the English language.

Owned.

Again.

Grow up.

You almost had a fair point, untill I realised nearly every single one of those words with more than 3 letters you used were spelt wrong. I can't be lectured by a Constructional Dyspraxic.

You on the other hand wouldn't have a point even if your response were true which to anyone who can read it plainly isn't. Perhaps the logical assumption is that when you queried other peoples ability to read you were infact either demonstrating an inherent hypocrisy which appears to be an all too familiar characteristic of your posts or maybe you wre simple trying to veil your own inadequacies by casting misplaced aspersions on others.

I anticipate that the irony of your statments may be lost on you but perhaps i may suggest that you think before you post!

Grow up.

You on the other hand wouldn't have a point even if your response were true which to anyone who can read it plainly isn't. Perhaps the logical assumption is that when you queried other peoples ability to read you were infact either demonstrating an inherent hypocrisy which appears to be an all too familiar characteristic of your posts or maybe you wre simple trying to veil your own inadequacies by casting misplaced aspersions on others.

I anticipate that the irony of your statments may be lost on you but perhaps i may suggest that you think before you post!

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s280/ratgirl4136/ugly_man.jpg

... I love how you over use big words to make you feel superior in this arguement, even though other small minded members like LJC agree, this still doesnt amend my earlier point that before you jumped to conclusions that I was wrong in my OP, that you obviously struggle to read.

P.s well done for finding the spell checker :)