Today is the day.

LiamGTR

Liam mate, get a life or a girlfriend/boyfriend.

I garuntee he will be out later in his scort trying this (not time travel but hitting 88mph in his 1.4 powerhouse)

Ps, if I wasn't on the phone I'd post the dolmao (sp) todays the day picture. Just so you know I thought it first! :P

Edited by KNITERIDER

Its a hoax, from yesterday, which someone has clearly badly edited yesterday's 5 to a 6. Look at the 6 on the lines below, its not even straight!

http://www.worldcorrespondents.com/july-5-...s-a-hoax/886926

Edited by stuey650

Bit harsh?

Believe it or not, I did actually get it from Here - GTROC and didn't search the internet like a little geek, and thought i'd post it here for some of you to (maybe) have a laugh at or what not.

Some people really need to lighten up. :nutter:

mainly you? Joke? Anyone? It is a bit geeky, so surely jokes are expected to be at your expense?

Perhaps you need to get laid by said girl/boy to relieve that anxiety :P

why the Fcuk has it been edited? some geek wanted to do it yesterday but forgot so altered it in photoshop and posted it today?

Not you Liam BTW, but the sad origional OP (who probably isnt from the GTR OC)

No, it was a hoax yesterday aswell, the time machine was never actually set to that date.

Bit harsh?

Believe it or not, I did actually get it from Here - GTROC and didn't search the internet like a little geek, and thought i'd post it here for some of you to (maybe) have a laugh at or what not.

Some people really need to lighten up. :nutter:

I laughed Liam :thumb:

I'm the sad one, because I remember it being October 26th 2015.... not 2010.......... In the first scene of Back to the Future Part 2 where Doc is flying through the airway to Hill Valley in the future. :blush:

Unless the 2010 part is in the first one?

**My favorite film of all time this**

Edited by Lee_2f2f