Alloy wheel repairs (North West)

GTi Chris

If anyone needs alloy wheel repairs in the North West there's a place called WRC (Wheel Repair Centre) near Preston (Google for details). I don't work for them or anything but I took one of my Alloys down there and the guy straightened it and painted the kerbing (just patched it up like nothing major- but you can't see it now unless you get right close). And then, get this, wouldn't take any money off me- £60 worth of wheel straightening for fook all :cheers:

Made my day I can tell you :thumb:

Can't guarantee they'll fix anyone elses for nothing but check the place out it's top. The lad told me the machine they have is from Germany and is one of only 3 in the country.

Cheers for that fella, I am going to look into that for my car, looking at his site he does Painting too. :cheers:

http://www.wheelrepair.co.uk/

That's the one Lee but it looks like they got flooded on the 20th July just been looking at the photo's conveniently cossa ur link- be a shame if they're not open it was a good firm and the lad who did mine was a sound fella. He fixed my wheel for nothing- the beauty of the machine they use as well- it spins the wheel you can see it's straight (and bent beforehand).