Kinect Prices in Europe

PeeWee

Kinect Prices in Europe and MS Exec Reaction

>> From kotaku.com:

Britain first: Kinect has been priced at £129, Kinect games will be £40 while the 4GB Kinect bundle revealed earlier today will cost £250. Everyone else in the Old World, you'll pay €250 for the bundle and €149 for Kinect.

So anyone waiting on this one, will you be jumping onto the new wave of interactive games & will it knock spots of the Wii?

I think the Wii has proven that only certain games can be played using motion sensing things, and those games are...shite kiddy games

A fine example of that is that god awful mario&sonic at the olympics and raving rabbits.

gotta love the adverts showing people running on the spot and using big maddy motions to play the game.... just about every game can be played sitting on the couch wiggling the remote only slightly with one hand.

soon as they bring out a completely body interactive control system that works Ill think about it, until then...

Its a gimmick again, I wont be paying out myself

This device is far more than what the Wii or Sony have to offer. You may wish to research a little and see just what this gadget is capeable of.

It does scan full body movement & voice as well.

Theres nothing like it on the market yet.

The 4gig 360 will be the non Hard drive package of the 360 & as mentioned available with the Kinect for £250 which isnt such a bad price really.

Edited by PeeWee