mk 6 1.3 R reg engine mods

gaznabz

right got a 1.3 mk6 but its not got the off take i want! whats the simplest thing i can do too mod it and make it go faster? or more responsive??

change it, the 1.4's are stangled undersized engines that are way too gutless to pull a mk6 weight.

seriously, nothing you can do under the cost of a swap will make any considerable diference.

many on here wont admit it but there cars have a larger engine than is shown on the logbook or their insurance is aware of (if your concern is premuim leaps with a bigger powerplant, you can allways do that)

Edited by shawdreamer

right got a 1.3 mk6 but its not got the off take i want! whats the simplest thing i can do too mod it and make it go faster? or more responsive??

change it, the 1.4's are stangled undersized engines that are way too gutless to pull a mk6 weight.

seriously, nothing you can do under the cost of a swap will make any considerable diference.

many on here wont admit it but there cars have a larger engine than is shown on the logbook or their insurance is aware of (if your concern is premuim leaps with a bigger powerplant, you can allways do that)

not really arsed about my insurance it hasnt changed price after my 1.6 any ways

Is that like a hint to not bother let anyone know, what about when you put the car through it's MOT? will they not check up on stuff like this or if you crashed would this not affect it if you had to make a claim?