insurance

16Vrhys

my insurance is due on the 15th , which means it wont be a full month , will i be looking at a lower rate this month ?

and also am i able to pay this months at the end of the month , then next month come out end of the month , etc , as this is when i get paid ?

any one know how it works ? would call but not open at this time so no silly replies!

my insurance is due on the 15th , which means it wont be a full month , will i be looking at a lower rate this month ?

and also am i able to pay this months at the end of the month , then next month come out end of the month , etc , as this is when i get paid ?

any one know how it works ? would call but not open at this time so no silly replies!

But they are open tomorow and your insurance isnt due for another 5 days.

As in most cases only your insurer can advise you properly. Im assuming you mean your next installment is due not your insurance renewal?

If so then you have been clearly told when the payment is wanted and yes it will probably be for the full months payment.

This should all be in your payment you recieved for the policy and payment plan surely?

But as I already said, cal them tomorow as they may arrange for a more suitable date to take it.

Moved to the correct section for you, :thumb:

Edited by PeeWee