Underage and Pregnant....

RobMk6

Been watching bits and bods of this on BBC3....... now im gonna get shot down for this I can tell but..........

When I was younger a mate of mine was with a girl from when he was 13 and she was 11..... a week before her 16th they had sex and he ended up getting a caution for it...... she got nothing....

All this chat on the above program of being "underage" means that technically just by having a child before being 16 the girl herself has broken the law but gets nothing.... i think this is wrong

Discuss :thumb:

Edited by RobMk6

It is wrong... Would seem the bloke is auto blamed for it.... end of the day she still opened her legs.

and alot of them just do it for the work free life of living on the book with a rent payed house

there are the minority who really want a baby for the right reasons tho

Edited by scottg17

by all means have a kid if u can look after it but after the kid reaches school age the parents should go to work

absolutely, but in the ridiculous benefit paid for country it'll never happen, but that's another argument.

Also agree with Rob, pregnancy is totally the womens choice. Both parties make the child (unless the bloke is duped, which does happen), but the woman makes all the choices.....the bloke is rendered totally helpless.

same as the underage thing, lad gets done, woman doesn't. The age thing is all swings and roundabouts, I know a girl who had her kid at 14, she's a fantastic mother in every way. Also know a 'normal' aged mother who is Fcuking diabolical.

typical of you sidrick everyone trying to have a serious conversation about theese teen mums and then you just pop up with comment like that... but i want to know the answer my self so i am going to go on BBC iPlayer

OH MY GOD WISH I HADNT NOW THATS SHES DISGUSTING

my lad gets any bint preggers underage Ill be kickin the living shite out of him and deservably so.

I cant watch those type of programmes as I end up fuming, dozens of stupid little bints who have feckall idea of what life is like in the real world talking like they'll be able to cope with a child....ffs most of them cant even cook a feckin meal for themselves.

What pee's me off the most is the shitty start that 99.9% of the poor babies are gonna face because their retarded parents dont give a flying cack about anything but themselves.

I know this wont go down well but tbh I dont care, underage pregnancies should fall under a law that forces the daft thick waste of skin bints to have a abortion and then both responsible for the pregnancy should face criminal charges.

that'd put an end to all these feckin benefit breeders.

Edited by shawdreamer

i agree with you there in some cases. you get these people that just leave there mums to do it while they are out with their friends partying and stuff its not on if there mums wanted to do that then they would have a baby of there own. they get all the perks (i dont mean to say that people have babies for the benefits but they welcome them with it) i.e. benefits and a coucil flat and then they just leave the baby with there mums its not on.

Rant over

Are you 100% tho?reason I say is iv heard this a few times from people that "should" know what they are talking about. I thought it was rediculouse (sp) but there must be a reason they were saying it?

im pretty convinced this is the case too..... been told it for years.

and Shad, i also hate watching those programs as it just makes me mad to think its happening and nothing gets done.....

i mean the baby was about a week old and a hidden camera showed the girl handing the baby a bottle and expecting it to feed itself...

Abi and myself have been having debates about programs like these and think that when an underage girl goes for a scan she the police to be involved, even if its just for scaremongery and to hand out a caution..... she would then tell her mates and maybe they'd use a bit more sense and our taxes can go to a better cause...

Are you 100% tho?reason I say is iv heard this a few times from people that "should" know what they are talking about. I thought it was rediculouse (sp) but there must be a reason they were saying it?

im pretty convinced this is the case too..... been told it for years.

and Shad, i also hate watching those programs as it just makes me mad to think its happening and nothing gets done.....

i mean the baby was about a week old and a hidden camera showed the girl handing the baby a bottle and expecting it to feed itself...

Abi and myself have been having debates about programs like these and think that when an underage girl goes for a scan she the police to be involved, even if its just for scaremongery and to hand out a caution..... she would then tell her mates and maybe they'd use a bit more sense and our taxes can go to a better cause...

feck scaremongary!

if not enforced abortion then the child should immediatly be removed from the stupid cows care and placed up for adoption were a caring, stable and more suitable pair of parents can raise the child in a better enviroment were it has a chance of escaping the fecked up mentality of the birth mother.

AND!

the stupid cow should still be prosocuted, non of this mamby pamby "the trauma of loosing her child will be punishment enough" 5hite that society seems to be leaning toward.