Madness in the Fast Lane

danposs86

Who remembers the episode of Motorway Patrol (or something like that) on BBC ages ago, the one where two women run out in front of traffic on the M6, then keep doing it while fighting off cops?

Well there was a program on the other night following up that story because they couldnt say everything about these women when the program was broadcast due to legal reasons.

Its on the iPlayer:

http://beta.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00t..._the_Fast_Lane/

Fecking psychos! :unsure:

When the one in the red coat was released 2 days later, she went on to stab someone to death, tried to kill herself with a hammer and then jumped of a bridge.

She lived.

Love the way she ''tried'' to kill herself with a hammer even though she had successfully killed someone else with a knife!

what is this woman, some sort of droid,

terminator aint got a look in, hit by motorway traffic, hit herself with a hammer then jumps from a bridge and still lives!!!!!

bet if she went on the electric chair the fuse would blow..

then she will probably die in some undramatic way like choking on a sweet.

I was just going to post this. I noticed it on the iplayer at work earlier, and watched it when I came home. I remember the footage on motorway cops, and im sure someone posted on here or another forum that the woman had murdered someone but I thought she'd done it before the motorway incident.

Wow, what a shocking thing to happen. And 5 years?! in prison that really is a Fcuk*ng insult to the victims family. Ok we dont know exactly what happened in the house and how innocent the man is, but she didnt even try to defend herself so we can safely assume that he was innocent and she should have got a hell of alot longer inside. The most annoying thing is about all the colateral damage she caused.

Someone told me about this at work the other day I think, something along the lines of one of them got their legs crushed by an artic, and the other one got hit by a car, got up, then kept on running? Then a good samaritan or something took one of them in and she killed him lol....

When I heard that story I just assumed it was in america or something, it wouldn't shock me at all if it was.....