RS Turbo LSD

JC

If this is to go in a later IB5 box be aware there are two types of RST LSD and only one will fit!

I didn't know this!

thanks

which one do I need?

was thinking it would go in my 1.6 x reg box or a 1.8 from a 98 GTi (not sure how the differ for the above)

If this is to go in a later IB5 box be aware there are two types of RST LSD and only one will fit!

I didn't know this!

thanks

which one do I need?

was thinking it would go in my 1.6 x reg box or a 1.8 from a 98 GTi (not sure how the differ for the above)

I've been thinking about this too jon do you or stu know if the actual rst box would fit? i assume not due to the starter being at the rear but thought i'd ask sorry to hijack :thumb:

I didn't know this!

thanks

which one do I need?

Can't remember now. The S1 and S2 LSD's have a differnet bolt pattern on the crown wheel. Logic would make you think the S2 one is likely to be the right one as it's the predecessor to the IB5, but you never know!

I didn't know this!

thanks

which one do I need?

Can't remember now. The S1 and S2 LSD's have a differnet bolt pattern on the crown wheel. Logic would make you think the S2 one is likely to be the right one as it's the predecessor to the IB5, but you never know!

Some one else has said it needs to be outta an series 2, so will be a s2 i need!

didnt trig fit one of these? if so he's your man :cheers:

Not sure, Danzetec did

ask mrmatty

:cheers:

rs turbo lsd very much yesterdays technology better to upgrade the box to match the power and fit a proper matched lsd

http://www.quaife.co.uk/catalogue/search/r...621%2C150%2C165

http://www.quaife.co.uk/catalogue/search/r...621%2C150%2C153

aj

Proper matched LSD??? Ib5 :-P

and even if there was one £50 vs £550???? MMMMMMMM