Lack of power

mclovin9091

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I beleive mine is part of the MAF sensor as normally it is part of the intake manifold but its definetly not there and i have the cold air feed piping that goes over the top of the rocker cover and not round it.

the is a air temp sensor just behind the throttle housing ,under the upper inlet maniford section .if you have a haynes manual then its in page 4c.2 if not try this link you can download the manual for free http://www.kivisite.hu/ford_pdf/

mrfixit: ref people pulling out or not paying, has anyone?

sorry m8 i dont get what you saying

mrfixit: I think he meant that for me regarding my code readers. mclovin9091 has asked me for one, but the current batch have all been claimed by people on here. Previously though, I've had many people order them and then ignore me when I pm them to say 'it's ready', so I said if anyone pulls out this time he can have one.

mclovin9091: not yet

mrfixit: ref people pulling out or not paying, has anyone?

sorry m8 i dont get what you saying

mrfixit: I think he meant that for me regarding my code readers. mclovin9091 has asked me for one, but the current batch have all been claimed by people on here. Previously though, I've had many people order them and then ignore me when I pm them to say 'it's ready', so I said if anyone pulls out this time he can have one.

mclovin9091: not yet

i get it now. well i have already got one off you it a good bit of kit to have in you tool box

@mclovin9091 when steves got one then get it will save you money time and effort :)

Edited by mrfixit

LOL, yeah i meant that message for steveb :)

And good news, i've got the power back as i got rid of my other car today i could concentrate on this one so i stripped out the intake, ICV, Lambda, VSS, TPS, FPR the suspects. Rechecked and cleaned them changed the throttle housing over stuck it back together and happy days 0-60 in resonable time and had acceleration in 5th as well.

Although i seem to be a lack of fuel getting through @half to almost full throttle, only get the power when @ full throttle. Ah well i can live with that!

THANKS AGAIN FOR EVERYONES HELP AND ASSISTANCE!!

Oh and there is nothing wrong with either MAF. LOL (Just to clear things up)